• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: geohot is altering evidence and fleeing to South America, Geohot: No I'm not

faceless007 said:
Not a lawyer, but that seems like a pretty scary precedent. If you do something with a product made by a company, you're bound by the laws of the state the company is in?

Yet another reason EULAs need to be thrown out.
EULA's should never be thrown out, now, the thing that there should be a problem with, is stupid rules in a EULA.

eastmen

Banned
phosphor112 said:
EULA's should never be thrown out, now, the thing that there should be a problem with, is stupid rules in a EULA.

THey should be if there is no way for you to return the product after reading the EULA

So EULA's should be thrown out on console hardware and console /pc games.

I think its a bit crazy if i buy a system open it up then see something crazy in the EULA and want to return it and then i can't

SamBishop

Banned
You can all crash on my couch. All this bickering is unhealthy. So let's just have a huge party instead and you can all crash here. Right here. Sleeping bags are in the corner, and the fridge ice maker's kinda broken, but there's a shitton of booze over there if you want to make something. I think there's, like, ginger ale in the side door and maybe some Sprite or something sorry, I didn't know so many people were going to show up.

Really, though, the coolest part is the fort. There's tons of pillows labeled GeoHotz and Sony and we can have a rad pillow fight in a bit. The fort's made out of all my really good guest sheets (okay, the roommate's and she's gonna be pissed if they're all fucked up), plus the couch stuff with all our bed crap (y'know, the pillows). So, please, treat the canopy right. If this whole fort collapses, it's gonna totally suck for everyone in it, but it's going to be even harder to remake it.

Love you guys... Sleep tight, and keep the noise down, okay? We're all dorks here; no need to wake the neighbors with debates about stuff - at least not right now.

Top Bottom