• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's.......TGS.........Key.....note.........2013......................... ..huh

Stike

OH FUCK THAT’S TONIGHT???

Welp, since I am still awake - fuck it. Will remain here to watch it.

In the tub.

At 3:30 a.m.

Greetings from Germany...

Takao

Banned
Just a reminder to GAF, set your expectations to zero. TGS of the last few years has been nothing but white paint.

Maybe if you're one of those weirdos expecting Japan to make a lot of home console games. SCE's TGS presentations this year, and last year were both pretty good when it came to handheld games.

Just a reminder to GAF, set your expectations to zero. TGS of the last few years has been nothing but white paint.
8lcJw.gif

Amir0x

Banned
So, realistically speaking, what exactly can we expect from this?

I expect very little big surprises, Sony just had two conferences in the past few weeks and three if you count Gamescom all with a myriad of announcements. I think they will probably have a a minor surprise or two, but I wouldn't expect anything earth shattering.

Amir0x

Banned
Are you sure IGN is streaming it? I don't see anything that says they're streaming it

The title says this:

Watch Sony’s Tokyo Game Show Keynote
Tune in to see “the world created by PlayStation 4.”

What is IGN suggesting we tune into then if not a stream? I honestly don't know, I just posted the link because someone in the other topic said they were streaming it lol

DC1

Cautious Speed Racer Mode!!
Trying to get home within the next 30 minutes... don't want to watch this on my phone..I prefer the barrel tub

Top Bottom