• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's.......TGS.........Key.....note.........2013......................... ..huh

halfbeast

Banned
ret's dancu!

the-dance-party.gif

h382B17BB

I know they said it wouldn't be there, but I always have hope!

Edit: Sorry for double post, gaf was being weird and I guess it posted again after it went back up

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It's official: Anything relatively hyped that is not Off-Topic related kills NeoGAF.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I was wondering what made gaf go down when I was in off-topic, and it turned out to be completely nothing.

LuuKyK

Translators saving Sony's conferences again. Bless them.

The huh-chan is amazing. She must join forces with bored KNUCK narrator from the last conference and drunk-chan so they are the trifecta of the PS conferences translators.

There are two parts to the conference, one already finished, went over the PS4, remote play, and PS Vita TV. At 810 they will have Deep Down gameplay and then at 9pm MGSV gameplay. I'd assume they start the second half at 8PM PST.

Vire

Can someone break the legs of that arstechnica writer that said there would be One exciting announcement?

DeviantBoi

Isn't the mighty Sony Santa Monica helping out with The Last Guardian?

Is there seriously nothing to show after all this time?!

Top Bottom