• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's.......TGS.........Key.....note.........2013......................... ..huh

My stance going into TGS:

341527064_640.jpg

OH YEAH A QUICK PSA!

Turn off the chat on the side if you are using TWITCH. Just click on Videos instead of Chat. This is how a bunch of people spoiled The Last of Us and I could see them doing it to GTA V or something as well.

Just if you don't want something like GTAV Spolied, play it safe!

Good tip, i usually keep it to see the funny comments but yea its probably safe not to look at them.

B.O.O.M

OH YEAH A QUICK PSA!

Turn off the chat on the side if you are using TWITCH. Just click on Videos instead of Chat. This is how a bunch of people spoiled The Last of Us and I could see them doing it to GTA V or something as well.

Just if you don't want something like GTAV Spolied, play it safe!

Quoting so more ppl see this.

teiresias

So is the IGN stream just them streaming another stream? I keep hearing someone adjusting volume and stuff. I wish I knew how to use that crazy niconico site!!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
From the Ars Liveblog
I've been told there will be some technical details discussed at the show, and at least one big announcement that "you will be interested in." Make of that what you will.

Top Bottom