• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen's Citizencon 2016 Presentation Livestream | Today @ 3PM PDT

Anyone else literally hear audio of something on fire cut in for a split-second just then? :lol

After the main presentation no one would be very interested, so it's probably best if this goes early.

I suppose so? You would think it'd be a good middle filler section. Perhaps they're playing for time while something else gets sorted out behind scenes.

You were added, click on this:
unbenanntttqq9.png

I am publicly twitch-shaming SC-GAF right now.

Voice chat and the platform being 'spacialized through the game engine' is interesting - sounds complicated and ambitious as hell though. (What's new, I guess).

Edit: This is so weird. Even for CitizenCon.

Comandr

Me: opens teh stream.
Speaker: And you can customize your own upvote icons.
Audience: woo!

What the fuck is happening.

"I love having whole clients just for one game. Great idea. Is there a way I can buy this from origin then launch the origin exe through steam?"

Ehhhhhh. When you play an MMO in a guild, you're already going to have an offsite forum for organization, some kind of communication program be it discord or Mumble, and you've still gotta bother with setting up shit in-game with parties and what not. Unifying all of that for an MMO is fine.

Roberts was not satisfied reinventing first person animation systems, cryengine and persistent worlds, now they're reinventing the forum. This is an inspiration to us all.

"I love having whole clients just for one game. Great idea. Is there a way I can buy this from origin then launch the origin exe through steam?"

Ehhhhhh. When you play an MMO in a guild, you're already going to have an offsite forum for organization, some kind of communication program be it discord or Mumble, and you've still gotta bother with setting up shit in-game with parties and what not. Unifying all of that for an MMO is fine.

Shhh let me be a grumpy old man complaining about everything.

Top Bottom