• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen's Citizencon 2016 Presentation Livestream | Today @ 3PM PDT

SmartBase

The gameplay bits will be posted to their Youtube channel as usual right? I can't seem to watch Twitch in html5 for some reason and I refuse to infect my PC with Flash.

Ah, that's a downer about no S42 demo. .. well, at least I won't miss much when I flip to the debates.

My guess if they aren't even showing it, we are getting a late 2017 launch ... hopefully.

lol you all just got screwed.

I can't disagree. This is some bullshit.

His diatribe makes me wish he was actually beholden to a publisher. At least some shit would get done and released in a timely fashion. He makes it sound like he's not beholden to anyone, including US because we're not collectively organized enough to push.

Not even a fuckin pre-made trailer. fuck this shit.

jett

D-Member
Can't even show a demo. Or a video. Or give us a date when they could show it. Good luck launching it on 2017.

Obviously it was the time frame they gave, so people being disappointed is understandable. However they were NEVER going to release in 2016.

I'm still very happy to wait. I love that they are doing it right and not pushing.

Edit : The ignorance in the twitch chat and here would be hilarious if it was not so aggregating haha.

Can't even show a demo. Or a video. Or give us a date when they could show it. Good luck launching it on 2017.

I bet that fuckin purchase button for the hot new $750 ship was ready promptly, though.

Obviously it was the time frame they gave, so people being disappointed is understandable. However they were NEVER going to release in 2016.

I'm still very happy to wait. I love that they are doing it right and not pushing.

I really hate this shit. Doing things right and doing them promptly are not mutually exclusive fucking concepts.

inky

Welp

jAx6f.gif

837652.gif

I've only been reading up on SC for a couple of weeks now, but from what I've seen, I'm surprised anybody thought it would actually come out this year given what we know (or rather, what we don't know).

I'd be full-on surprised if it launches before Fall 2017.

I've only been reading up on SC for a couple of weeks now, but from what I've seen, I'm surprised anybody thought it would actually come out this year given what we know (or rather, what we don't know).

I'd be full-on surprised if it launches before Fall 2017.

We're talking about Squadron 42, not Star Citizen.

I bet that fuckin purchase button for the hot new $750 ship was ready promptly, though.

I really hate this shit. Doing things right and doing them promptly are not mutually exclusive fucking concepts.

Of course not. Don't put words in my mouth cobb. I just agree with their approach, slow and steady and making sure it is the best possible end product.

Did I hit a nerve?

now that were talking about content that isn't going to release for a few years lets also get into the power point that talks about your next game.

this is all filler for a lackluster event.

~Cross~

Of course not. Don't put words in my mouth cobb. I just agree with their approach, slow and steady and making sure it is the best possible end product.

Did I hit a nerve?

Assuming infinite resources sure they can stay all the time they want developing their game.

I don't see a lot of value in announcing updates so far in advance. Just makes me feel like the game is super far off (which, let's be honest, it is).

i thought this was supposed to be the SQ42 event and now were looking at an improved demo of more of the same. im so fucking pissed this is nuts.

Top Bottom