• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen's Citizencon 2016 Presentation Livestream | Today @ 3PM PDT

I've only been reading up on SC for a couple of weeks now, but from what I've seen, I'm surprised anybody thought it would actually come out this year given what we know (or rather, what we don't know).

I'd be full-on surprised if it launches before Fall 2017.

You misunderstand. We were looking forward to Squadron 42, the single player game. Which was expected by most to come this December with the MMO coming in late 2017 or maybe 2018. Maybe a tight fit, but Squadron 42 still in December or January. Now it's looking like...well...who knows? It's not really even being mentioned at the moment.

Anno

Looks very impressive if they can clean up that tree pop-in. Guessing maybe you aren't supposed to be moving through the planet at those speeds?

You misunderstand. We were looking forward to Squadron 42, the single player game. Which was expected by most to come this December with the MMO coming in late 2017 or maybe 2018. Maybe a tight fit, but Squadron 42 still in December or January. Now it's looking like...well...who knows? It's not really even being mentioned at the moment.

No, I meant S42 but said SC. So stupid this one game has so many monikers. I think I'll start saying Star Citizen single player just to annoy people.

Mifec

Sandworms, holy fuck.

Now we know where the NMS ones went
230272712960901122.png

Top Bottom