• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zzoram

Teamliquid Page

MLG Winter Championship in Columbus
- Final Day

Mississauga, TheNix's via Go Bus, 12pm-10:30pm, March 25th, HOUSECRAFT:

Going:
TheNiX
Picon_small.png

Zzoram
Picon_small.png

Pandaman
Zicon_small.png

scogoth
Picon_small.png

90% Going:
Spl1nter
Ticon_small.png

50% Going:
mcrae
Zicon_small.png

Not Going:
hoverX
Picon_small.png

ALERT!!!!

MLG Sunday is starting at 12pm and the finals are at 6pm. Arrive as early as you can to avoid missing too much.

TheNix, what time are you getting Panda?

ALERT!!!!

MLG Sunday is starting at 12pm and the finals are at 6pm. Arrive as early as you can to avoid missing too much.

TheNix, what time are you getting Panda?

The plan was to pick him up around 1, but I can see if he's up for a noon pickup.

Who would actually be there before 2?

Also, Scogoth confirmed he was coming.. unless our 3 times playing Micro/Macro upset him.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just tried out NexusWars for the first time.

Garbage "game" (if you can call it that).

scogoth

The plan was to pick him up around 1, but I can see if he's up for a noon pickup.

Who would actually be there before 2?

Also, Scogoth confirmed he was coming.. unless our 3 times playing Micro/Macro upset him.

whoa whoa whoa I thought it was 2am-6am

I guess I'll cancel the strippers....

Zzoram

if you pick him up at ~12 and get back by ~130 that'd be ok

since the finals is at 6pm we just need to be there before that, don't want to miss it

ideally we get there earlier so we see more than just the finals, so arriving around 1-2pm is key

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I need ideas for lyrics involving Starcraft II to go with
the melody in "We didn't start the fire"

GO! MY FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT.

I didn't start a spire, there's no broodlords coming, so keep that robo humming.

We didn't snipe the Spire.
It never got started
You had no gas because some hellions farted
We didn't snipe the Spire.
You don't even need it
3/3 marines would just beat it
Still looking.
3/3 Marines could be FEATURED.

scogoth

We didnt start the......REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIX

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………DROP DAT DUB STEP

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………DROP DAT DUB STEP

BWAAAAA WUB WUB WUB BWAAAAA *SCRATCH *SCRATCH WUB WUB.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hahaha

edit: will give Nexus Shitwars another try today.

Sucks that Leenock and Nestea pulled out. Still a really good lineup of players though. That top 40 ranking thing on teamliquid was horrible though.

Wish i could actually watch some of it.

Striek

I only played it singleplayer. I never played any RTS multiplayer before SC2 (or since I guess).

Its singleplayer >>>>>>>>> SC2s. SC2 goes LOL I'LL IGNORE SC1s STORY AND STUPID THINGS UP.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
For some reason I didn't notice the URL and thought you were streaming yourself playing BW. Which I would watch. Boo!
I'll do it. It'll be completely awful though.
So who else in SC2 gaf never played BroodWar? It can't just be me right? :p
I just did UMS. Not even Hunters or BGH.
I never played any RTS multiplayer before SC2 (or since I guess).
Yup.
I did play my friends over iccup in FFA and played my friend and some random guy for a grand total of 3 normal games where I had some idea of what to do (Make vultures and laugh because they are OP as fuck vs new players).

Yoshichan

I played "competitive" Age of Empires before BW!

... I wish I was kidding.

edit: went from AoE2 > Warcraft 2 > BW > SC2

Deadman

I played bw once against my friend. We both had no idea what to do. He built a zealot, I built a marine. It died and then so did all my workers. Never played again

Yoshichan

I played bw once against my friend. We both had no idea what to do. He built a zealot, I built a marine. It died and then so did all my workers. Never played again
Zealots are broken in BW!

Top Bottom