• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Holden

I need your time availability. You're the only person overly concerned about time, even though you're only 7 hours ahead of most people in the tournament. Seriously, at 16 you should have all the time in the world.

Euh

Midnight max on friday
2 am max on saturday ( sunday technically )
11 pm max on sunday

ALL GMT +2

equal too

6pm max EST friday
8pm max EST saturday
5pm max EST sunday
( if EST = GMT-4 )

I'm just saying cause NAgaf usually gets on really late (for me) with some exceptions ( scogoth, panda and splinter )
Cause i'm usually on most of the time and there are alot of gaffers that i don't see

edit : but man, if its too much problem i just won't join the tournament, its fine ;;

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You think Foxer quit when it was too tough losing in GSLs?

Come on son.
When Foxer loses anything, it's on purpose. I thought everyone knew that by now.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Some bias is going to happen, based off the one that gave me better results. Selling more on PS3 is fine and dandy, but I am in the USA, and I can get more closer to me fights on 360. Again my real life friends have the fighters on 360, which does twist my arm towards it. Is there a chart that shows the PS3 gets more sales in NA as well, or is 360 dominating the NA region, while PS3 stomps EU/Japan?
iirc ssf4 sold more on ps3 in na.

Have you spent time on both consoles with a fighter yourself in your own home?
yep.

Glad the chat has given you that many hours. I have real life friends I've spent that much time with on 360, or probably even more at this point, and so I've had a great experience thanks to them.

real-life friends is why xbox players are all free.
like Qore.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko, Panda, stop your console warrioring in this here thread.

Theres room for only one fanboi around these parts.
Perfect :lol

Yoshichan

Hey look, it's Twitch.tv fucking up again!

Defend yourself NOW, Corran!

YES FUCK YOU BARCELONA!

FUCK YOU.

Cheers

As long as Madrid gets their ass handed to them, its all good in the world.

d8j6X.gif

zlatko

Banned
iirc ssf4 sold more on ps3 in na.

yep.

real-life friends is why xbox players are all free.
like Qore.

Not sure about dat super and sales. I'll take you word for it. Doesn't matter to me, because my better online experiences for latency, equal skill, and speedly finding a match has been on 360.

If you've spent time on both,t hen you know extra input lag on PS3 is a real thing, and I'm ass as it is so I need dem better inputs to try to hit those 1 and 2 frammers more consistently.

Real life friends is why I buy fighting games. To have fun. I'm not Daigo Jr here, I just want to have close matches and fun. I've been having that on 360.

You're a rich nerd baller Panda, buy a peasent 360 and an extra stick. O: (I'd play on both if I had the money for another stick and double dipped on games)

Yoshichan

stop talking about golf

Zzoram

apparently stephano has a code S invite

FRANCE FIRST FOREIGN COUNTRY TO WIN GSL INCOMING.

That was obvious last week when he said he was going to Korea in 1.5 months, the time that GSL Code S Season 3 starts. Also, the moment he decided to play SC2 for another year, he suddenly had the time to do a 2 month training+GSL trip to Korea.

I'm expecting Thorzain to get an offer too.

Naniwa (P), Stephano (Z), Thorzain (T) representing foreigners in Code S would be epic. They are the best of each race among foreigners.

Zzoram

even though thorzain won DH i dont think he will do good in GSL, could be wrong!

oh and fuck terran

He's the only reliable foreigner Terran when it comes to beating Koreans. There are no others. Foreigners are awful at SC2 Terran like they were awful at BW Terran.

Zzoram

He was over there before, so he has some experience with the process. He lost in Code A, but won some matches in the GSTL, so take that how you will.

He lost 2-1 in Code A (every other foreigner to lose Code A lost 2-0) and that was the day after he arrived in Korea so he never got to train there and was badly jet lagged. That was also when his carpel tunnel was starting to act up. After returning home from that trip, he took quite a break for his wrists to recover.

Once he settled in, he became the GSTL ace and did a 3-kill and won some other games.

even though thorzain won DH i dont think he will do good in GSL, could be wrong!

oh and fuck terran

It might have worked a few months ago, but I have a feeling his style will be easily destroyed in GSL (S and A)

Stephano can beat most of the zergs and protoss in code S imo, it'll just depend on what his group looks like.

Top Bottom