• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
some extras

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Critical Mass -- MB-DF1990F513EC4986 - Taken by Dupy
Final Slam 2 -- MB-4853D7BF414727E5 - Taken by Kifimbo
Lyne -- MB-F0FFF32FE112714F - Taken by nightstorm
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-A9A4837F759913B3 - Taken by Divius

Arren

Biggest thanks to the anonymous user for Warhammer 40000. :)

Always liked the original tabletop game, so this will certainly be very enjoyable and interesting.

Vuze

Speaking of MGR:R, I'm still trying to learn how to play it lol. I managed to finish chapter 1 today (crazy chick with multiple arms) but I was mainly just button mashing and I don't think that's how the game was meant to be played

Toki767

Speaking of MGR:R, I'm still trying to learn how to play it lol. I managed to finish chapter 1 today (crazy chick with multiple arms) but I was mainly just button mashing and I don't think that's how the game was meant to be played

Learn to parry.

Ruze789

What games are y'all holding off on purchasing until the end of the sale? Right now I've got

Daikatana
Enslaved
Another World

Sitting in my cart. I'm sure there are a few other games without trading cards that I wanna purchase that I'm waiting on.

Strangely Daikatana has caught my eye a couple times too. If I don't blow too much more money on other games I probably won't play, I might end up with it.

Miker

Reposting with less than an hour left on this:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Miker:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle -- MB-AB7D420F56D1FAA9 - Taken by t0rment. 27 entrants total.

t1403732992z1.png

Jeremy

• What's the player base like in The Secret World? Is there a sub?
  • Do I have a chance at enjoying CS:GO for someone who has never played much CS at all or am I just going to get my ass kicked every time? Is it more like CoD or CS:S?
  • Are you waiting for Child of Light or did you purchase it today?

that's all

denx

They're mostly pretty great.

The last boss theme goes beyond Ridiculously Awesome to Face Melting.

OMG YES!

Denx, every boss fight in MGR has a ridiculously awesome metal theme.

Every boss fight in MGR has a ridiculously awesome metal theme.

Haha, quite literal minded.

you know shit gets serious in Rising when the vocals come in

For reals, I was fighting Mistral and when the vocals kicked in I completely steamrolled her. Shit was pumped.

Salsa

thanks to Keldorn for helping me get The Banner Saga for russia space bucks

im already in a pocket savings phase. every dollar counts

denx

The boss fight against Blade Wolf teached me how to parry the hard way. Had to retry that boss fight for like an hour before I could defeat that bastard. :p

Chariot

• What's the player base like in The Secret World? Is there a sub?
  • The playerbase is small, but nice. But you can play that game very well alone.
    No sub. You buy it, you play it as long and often you want (until the servers shut down eventually). But you have add-ons you have to pay for. Those are content upgrades with missions that develop the story.

Vuze

The boss fight against Blade Wolf teached me how to parry the hard way. Had to retry that boss fight for like an hour before I could defeat that bastard. :p

I somehow sneaked past this one. Took me quite a few tries, but I was basically just dashing and hitting.

E: On another note, does somebody in here know if AMD Reward coupons expire? I have a gold one sitting around for a few weeks now but nothing that fancies me is currently available.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
quick Kirosia, find a gif of my GoT muse with glasses

if anyone can, its you and your pervert powers

Levyne

Banned
Mistral's theme is actually my favorite track of MGR. I like the piano instrumentation (or something meant to sound like a piano)

Brick

Jumped in on that Secret World Massive bundle. Haven't played since launch, so buying the Massive bundle gets all of the issues that I can apply to my original account, plus I get a spare key for my brother. Loved this game when it came out, and am really excited to jump back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom