• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales Thread: remember: you can actually play after buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

webrunner

What do you mean the sale is over?

iGxwT.jpg

LOOK AT THESE AMAZING DEALS

Volcynika

cicero said:
Except more money... Assuming that he assumed it wouldn't backfire like it did and maybe hurt sales. I never saw a pricing error on Steam during a sale that lasted anywhere near that long. The longest has always been around 30 to maybe 40 minutes. Five hours makes an accident seem incredibly implausible.

Things happen. If he was at an event and still in the mindset of the game being 50% off instead of 75% off, he probably didn't even think about it until finishing up what he was doing. It's just as plausible as OMG CONSPIRACY.

Dang, I was one ticket away from redeeming one more prize. I just had to drown an enemy in Serious Sam and I could have got the MP character pack. :(

Good night Steam sale! Great thread this year, big ups once more for Salsa and his killer op <3

graywolf323 said:
yep, at that point they should have just swallowed the difference because they very well might have sold even more

lower price does not necessarily mean less profits

Especially on digital services, where volume is king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom