• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter surprise for PS3 users is...STREET FIGHTER ALPHA ONE! hey, come back!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wtf..........

331epao.gif

NOOOOOOO

sykoex said:
360 users must be feeling pretty weird with capcom doing all this exclusive stuff for ps3.

i bet you're right and they must be overflowing with jealously because they're getting snuffed on this one.

a petition shall be started soon.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Buahahahahahahhahaha, this thread just ramped up in greatness!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
but I will buy da 1

LOL @ Capcom. They really don't get it. At least port the arcade version.

Seriously, why should anybody buy this when they can get the infinitely superior Street Fighter Alpha Collection instead?

tha_con

Banned
Gaf: Dudes, Capcom has a surprise for us in a few days!

Monday...

Gaf: INCOOMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

Capcom: Surprise idiots, you're getting a PS1 game
that no one cares about
. YOU SUCK!

Ploid 3.0

sykoex said:
360 users must be feeling pretty weird with capcom doing all this exclusive stuff for ps3.

"360 users must be feeling pretty weird with capcom allowing PS3 users to play their old PS1 capcom games."

Fixed

Barakov

Gokurakumaru said:
Seriously, why should anybody buy this when they can get the infinitely superior Street Fighter Alpha Collection instead?

Indeed. People should just spend more money and get BC: Rearmed instead.

HamPster PamPster said:
Anyone want to link to some youtube vids of it? Typing in Street Fighter Alpha 1 just gives me a bunch of videos for 2 and 3

PROTIP: There is a reason you can't find any videos of Alpha 1
Search your soul and you'll find that reason

EDIT: Damn you Ninja Scooter

Man, I already got the PS2 Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, so...eh. I guess it would be neat to have it on the go, but I already have SFA3 on the PSP as is.

Ploid 3.0

I wonder why they even waste their time on such a worthless upload. It might get a few hundred mistake purchases from people thinking it's online play, or something else. But the person that decided that this would be a good idea is pretty clueless. I wasn't anticipating any of capcom's surprises (bionic, or this), but the results of this announcement is just laughable to me.

the best thing about SFA1 on PS1 was it used CDDA so you could swap the CD out for a music cd and have your own music playing... though you had to swap the game back in before it needed to load or it would freeze...

Wow at that animation! Man, I do not remember it being that horrible. Guess I've been spoiled by SFIII for the last ten years.

I had this on the Saturn and it was nowhere near that poor. Man, it almost looks like a slideshow it's so choppy. Ugh...

Top Bottom