• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad |OT| Rotten Prince of Belle Reve

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Has there been any speculation as to how much Rope Guy will be involved in Justice League? I heard he's the secret seventh member. Can't wait for Steppenwolf to face off against this guy.

G-Fex

qhwrnPvl.jpg

no

#Bringbackthe90s

We need the WildC.A.T.S.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The community is nice as always I see.

These Thor 2 shit talkers needed to be taken down a peg or two, they've ran rampant with impunity, someone had to stand up to them. Next time they'll think twice before doing some of the shitting and talking.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why Thor 2 is picked anyway. Sure it sucks on all levels, but Ant-Man and GoTG are so much worse.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I don't know why Thor 2 is picked anyway. Sure it sucks on all levels, but Ant-Man and GoTG are so much worse.

What? No, not even close. Ant-Man is like... y'know, fun. And inventive. And GotG atleast has multiple likable characters. Thor 2 is a dull fucking movie on almost every level beyond Loki and some nice visual design.

IconGrist

Thor 2 had one redeeming factor. Rene Russo whooping some ass. I've seen the movie like 3 or 4 times now and that's the only part that stays in my memory.

DeathyBoy

Banned
These Thor 2 shit talkers needed to be taken down a peg or two, they've ran rampant with impunity, someone had to stand up to them. Next time they'll think twice before doing some of the shitting and talking.

Thorful post. You're Loki to not be put into permanent exile by Odin Bish. Jane Foster.

Monocle

Wat wat waaaaat? Kind of curious about your reasoning but on the other hand... just no.

Transformers 1 > Tran 2 > Thor > Thor 2
Seems legit. Bump Thor up one, though. It's pretty OK.

Thorful post. You're Loki to not be put into permanent exile by Odin Bish. Jane Foster.
What a handsome post.

Transformers 2 is worse than having aggressive haemorrhoids and getting your bottom pummelled by a very strong man with hands the size of dustbin lids

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Wat wat waaaaat? Kind of curious about your reasoning but on the other hand... just no.

The jokes aren't funny and really forced, the action is boring, the cinematography is bad, music is forgettable, the plot is not interesting in the slightest and I could not give less of a shit about the characters. It is hard to sit through when nothing interesting is happening.

duckroll

The jokes aren't funny and really forced, the action is boring, the cinematography is bad, music is forgettable, the plot is not interesting in the slightest and I could not give less of a shit about the characters. It is hard to sit through when nothing interesting is happening.

Why are you reviewing Green Lantern in this thread?

Monocle

I guess they must have given you the wrong glasses or something, because I was charmed by all that stuff. I could watch those movies again and again.

Slaythe

I thought you were talking about SS.

FFS. My heart stopped.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Why are you reviewing Green Lantern in this thread?

I guess they must have given you the wrong glasses or something, because I was charmed by all that stuff. I could watch those movies again and again.

I guess we could be adults about this and say agree to disagree. But that would be boring (just like those movies). So: They were awful. And so was GL btw. Ugh.

I thought you were talking about SS.

FFS. My heart stopped.

Maybe I am. Dundunduuun. Nah, we already know the score is good. So at least we have that.

Tabby

I sort of agree. My biggest problem with most Marvel movies are the cinematography. I didn't used to notice but after watching TDK again and the Snyder movies it just becomes a lot more apparent, everything looks so bland.

That actually feels legit, unlike the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom