• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marvel vs Capcom: Hype Train to Comic Con; Now Boarding! Lupinko @ post 500+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dahbomb said:
What "pair" is he talking about in this tweet?

I will only go BONKERS for Vergil.

Scratch on your head sounds like Megaman Starforce... yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaa

Also:

carnz.jpg

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq209/Kanta-Kun/XMvC3-1.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
Carnage is 12 feet tall?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Minor update to the 8th hint and the aids hint (which, If lupinko really said we were close with the Cable deconfirm, we're wrong, but i missed that entirely and don't remember him saying that so I would need to such before), added new hints and mentioned their ambiguity, and a few other minor things here and there.

SUMMARY OF THE HINTS ABOUT ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 THUS FAR PROVIDED BY LUPINKO
Please note that not all of these are roster related:

1) clockw0rk
Strider Hiryu
"All I know is dat shit will be goin' clockw0rk, hype bitches cuz he be comin' for ya neo"
  • A reference to Clockw0rk, a notable player of MvC3 who played against another player Neo in a money match. Clockw0rk played Strider/Doom/Sentinel
  • Lupinko said we got 2 obvious clues, this is the first.
Lupinko snuck a silhouette of Strider into one of his twitpics.

2) indeed, getting hype
Phoenix Wright
"なるほど、ハイプになるだよ!(`_´)ゞ"
  • Roughly translates to: Phoenix Wright's name in Japanese followed by HYPE and what looks like a little dude pointing.
  • Lupinko said we got 2 obvious clues, this is the second.

3) bill cosby
Dr. Strange
"just remember, imma continue to use my playa hatin' degree, so watch out mofos"
  • The playa hatin' degree bit can be interpreted as a reference to a Ph.D or a doctorate, as a reference to Dr. Strange. [Source]
"so i was wondering, do they still make jello commercials? i mean isn't it amazing that there green and blue and all other wacky colours
of jello? it's like some sort of wizardry or something like dat"
  • Due to the inclusion of Dr. Strange villains in the game already, people are pointing towards Dr. Strange because of the reference to Wizardry and his colourful use of magic. However, Mandarin and Mysterio have also notably rocked Blue and Green colour schemes (as well as purple and other jello-y colours).
  • This is a reference to the Jello commercials that Bill Cosby did in the 80s. In one of his 80s shows, Cosby was credited as "Dr. Cosby." A possible reference to Dr. Strange. [Source]
Additionally, MasterChibi on SRK mentioned that one of Gill, Mysterio or Dr. Strange is in the game.

4) wolverine not getting sick
Cable disconfirmed
"Get ready to die cause it's gonna get rough"
  • Cable is known for saying "Time to get Rough" in his MvC2 incarnation.
"And in my mind
I'm a, blind man doin' time Look to my future
cause my past is all behind me
Is it a crime to fight for what is mine"
  • 2pac lyrics from Only God Can Judge Me that can be interpreted as a reference to Cable's backstory revolving around time travel and fighting for the world's and his own survival.
"too bad that guy didn't allow john to get dem aids, smh no more aegis reflector
whoops my bad, loljohn, more like loljames"
  • First things first, MasterChibi explicitly stated that these tweets were in reference to the opposite of anything thus far, and therefore a disconfirmation of a character. This is very important, because it suggests Cable is disconfirmed.
  • Okay this one is huge, and there were so many people guessing so many things everywhere so I'll just summarize without going into a massive amount of detail. Lupinko corrected his first tweet with the second, meaning that "this guy" didn't allow James to get the aids in time. James Howlett is the birth name of Wolverine.
  • Aegis Reflector is one of Urien's moves in SF3. Urien and Cable share a voice actor. Lawrence Bayne. "No more Aegis Reflector" may mean no more Cable.
" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3IJ9KM_hKY#t=2m12s "
  • In this video, we see Cable preventing Wolverine from getting aid from Bishop after Wolverine got knocked into the techno-organic virus by Apocalypse. Possibly being the final nail in the coffin for Cable's disconfirmation. The general consensus is that Cable is the one who's been disconfirmed. crimsonspider89 summed it up alternatively here as well.
"the giveaways were obviously helping with finding logan's cure and pointing out nsfw doujins =P #datmarvel"
  • Lupinko noted more recently that him breaking down the hints about finding Wolverine's cure on his twitter was a giveaway hint at a character, which in this case was a deconfirm of Cable's inclusion in the game, when combined with the help Chibi gave to deducing this.

5) 12 donuts
crimsonspider89 suggested that "12 donuts could refer to character roster or a year away at the time" to which Lupinko replied, "You are close with those."
  • If we are to take this as being close, but not on the money, this could potentially mean one of two things in reference to the number 12: Either that it will be released in the 12th month of the year, December, or it will be released in 2012.
  • The video being released around Christmas may suggest that this is a reference to the release of DLC being 12 months out from the date of posting, or in Christmas 2011.
  • Additional theories sugges that this is the total number of characters being added as DLC/in the new release: 12. This is corroborated by the fact that a rumour has hit the blogosphere recently suggesting that Ultimate MvC3 will be recieving 12 new characters.

6) something red
Red Arremer/Firebrand
"sup bitches, all i got 2 say is dat dis is one reddest motherfucker, gaddaymn
non-parental advisory version: someone very red"
  • Outside of just the name, Red Arrhemers are very red in appearance.

7) car engine
The car tweets:
"trying to see if something old fits in the car engine, wonder how that would work out
personally for this kind of matter, going old skool may sound interesting but could be pulled off wrong"
  • Additionally, crimsonspider89 suggested that "Car is probably something not roster related. *gulp* Please tell me not Megacrash" to which Lupinko replied, "Ditto on being close with that."
  • This would imply some sort of game mechanic from previous Vs. games, is in this game. It is up in the air as to which mechanic this could be.
  • Also, lupinko noted that: "actually while i'm being honest here, the car analogy was an unrelated hint to the something very red." This connection has yet to be found, though not a must because it's incidental

8) hmm, i forgot the 8th hint, meh
Psylocke
crimsonspider89 asked lupinko, "Do you happen to remember what was the eight hint? Thinking either the yellow fever and Jubillee thing or the chocolate milk/orange juice" to which lupinko replied, "I don't remember the 8th thing at the moment, it is late and I believe I've caught a fever, unfortunately it's not for more cowbell."
  • The fever he has that is not for cowbell, is a referece to previous tweets below referencing yellow fever. Psylocke is a candidate for the identity of the character being hinted at in the 8th clue because allegedly her creator, Chris Claremont had a "thing" for Asians. "Yellow fever" is a slang term for having a specific affinity to Asians.
  • When Psylocke died off in the comics, her soul was placed in a Japanese woman's body after she was resurrected. Comic fans apparently attribute this left field move to her creator, Chris Claremont having a thing for Asians. [Source]
"fuck, keep in mind, i don't have yellow fever, i just know a hot girl when i see one" @Barlog_WINS , 2011"
  • Yellow Fever is a reference to a particular liking to Asian women, and as noted before, Psylocke's creator allegedly had a thing for Asians.
"We all know Alysson Court is the one true Jubilee (and Claire Redfield!), Catherine Disher, Cedric Smith, Lawrence Bayne, I could go on & on"
  • Noted here in this list of voice actors is Catherine Disher, the voice actress for Psylocke in the 90s X-Men Animated Series and in her appearances in Capcom games. [Source]
"mainly because you get too much help already, and no more giveaways #datmarvel
but in return, I will give these back, Elza actually happened, and not Claire, and you may be right/wrong on all other guesses #datmarvel
obviously the claire remark means there's no jubilation to be had in #datmarvel, so it just doesn't depend on the mood i'm in #jemformvc3"
  • These tweets are commenting on the rabid speculation that Jubilee was the identity of the character hitned at in the 8th hint. By saying there is no Jubilation to be had, lupinko is saying the guesses for Jubilee were wrong because Jubilee's first name is Jubilation. This is important to note because Psylocke is the next most likely candidate for the 8th hint.

9) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky-MPIA9U2Y #datmarvel word
that previous hint is easier than what you think it is and don't be crying dear diary later on #datmarvel
btw that hint was new #datmarvel 9 now
and all this does is confirm a set of earlier hints so this hint just narrows down things #datmarvel
Red Arremer/Firebrand
  • The link posted in the first tweet is an episode of the TV series, Mighty Max. The "Max" in the show title is a possible reference to Maximo: Ghosts to glory, a PS2 title based in the Ghosts n' Goblins universe. [Source]
  • The last tweet here says that this recent set of hints narrows down the guesses people have been making for a previous set of hints, presumably hint #6 above. This was posted at a time when forums were speculating everyone from Bishop to Vergil to Mephisto to Scarlett Witch to Carnage as being inclusions.
" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixNY6oFXXTc now I kinda know how Dave felt"
  • The video in this link is a skit from Chappelle's Show parodying Making Da Band 2. In it, Dave plays Dylan, a member of Da Band, who claims he "spits hot fiya". Red Arremers breathe fire in the GnG games.
"hmm, i had another hint, but i realized it's far too vulgar and would make things far too easy #datmarvel
@HateTheZero it's not worksafe or anything safe =P #datmarvel
The notworksafe hint revolves around a one time relationship of a dubious nature #datmarvel
strange bedfellows and red are part of the same hint #datmarvel and kimber was a cute redhead too! #jemformvc3"
  • It was at first thought that the relationship in question here was a sexual one relating to the "strange bedfellows" bit, but it was later speculated that the dubiously natured relationship was a one time inclusion in a crossover or versus series game. This was later validated by a post over at SRK by Master Chibi. This post also summarizes the hints for the red character so far and affirms that hint #9 indeed is talking about the same character of hint #6.
  • The relationship of dubious nature is Red Arremer's appearance in SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos as a secret boss and playable character in some versions.
  • One of the hints Master Chibi includes in his summary a post of his that has been brought up previously, saying "FIND MY HINT THAT'S BEEN BROUGHT UP." One hint that has been brought up before and discussed at length as a potential indication at the inclusion of Mephisto was a post he made on SRK stating "lol Being cryptic my horny red ass!". It must be noted that Red Arremers are a type of enemy, and some types of Red Arremers do indeed have horns, inlcuding the Joker and King variants. It should also be noted that the Legendary form, one of the five forms of Firebrand, who is a special Red Arremer from the Demon's Crest game that takes place in the GnG universe, is very red and features horns on his head. [Source1] [Source2]
"notworksafe as dat ish nasty but could be interesting if you are into dat kinda thang #datmarvel
That one nightier btw was totally so donjon and I aint talkin bishop don magic Juan, ya dig #datmarvel #jemformvc3
I know I coined the phrase donjon on SRK, but c'mon it's pretty obvious what donjon is meant to stand for, other than Don Johnson
If you believe you are well versed in fighting games, you should know what donjon means
remember what gaf stands for gaf, that will aid you in your quest #datmeme
that last message was for gaf, the donjon one was for srk and for fighting game communities
previous tweet was a #datmarvel #jemformvc3"
  • This series of tweets suggests that said red character is involved in "donjon," a phrase lupinko claims he coined himself and will be apparent to SRK and fighting-game centric communities.
  • As indicated in the first source, the reference to "donjon," which is a shortform for "doujin," kind of games is made on SRK, it is usually a reference to "girly" fighting games such as Melty Blood and Arcana Heart. The thing all of these kind of games have in common is that they all use an anime-style control layout, much like SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos did, where Red Arremer made his appearance. [Source1] [Source2]
  • Alternatively, the NSFW links to "donjon" could be a reference to a NSFW Doujinshi or a NSFW amateur manga that exists of Red Arremer and SNK female characters. The reference to this single manga's existence is supported by lupinko claiming it was a "one nightier" and it being "dubious." [Source]
  • Additionally, Master Chibi also followed up to his original summary of posts by posting "Take this and all that I've said and what he's said about this character and I honestly think it's going to be clear as day (or dark as knight if you prefer)." Firebrand, a special Red Arremer, descends from a family of Red Arremers that is destined to save the demon world from collapse. In Demon's Crest, it is Firebrand's duty to save the demon world. His traditional association with Red Arremers and them being villains in other GnG games, alongside his place in Demon's Crest being the hero who's task is to save the world, would qualify Firebrand as a dark knight of sorts. [Source]
"there is overlap with the donjon due to another world involved #datmarvel"
  • The overlap being referenced here is probably the overlap between the universes of SNK and Capcom in SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos where Red Arremer had an appearance. The mention of an overlap would also support the connection between the donjon hints and SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos.
"the giveaways were obviously helping with finding logan's cure and pointing out nsfw doujins =P #datmarvel"
  • Lupinko noted more recently that him pointing out NSFW doujins on his twitter was a giveaway hint at a character, which in this case is generally agreed upon as being a Red Arremer.

10) #datmarvel #new #jemformvc3 these are some totally cosmic powers dis character gots
  • It is currently theorized that this is in reference to Thanos, but this is a large assumption considering many other characters have cosmic powers.
  • People believe this is a reference to Thanos because of the constant Jem and the Holograms references lupinko makes on his twitter, that coudl arbitrarily be interpreted as a connection to the Infinity Gems Thanos wields.

11) Always under the gun, day and night, there aint no end in sight #datmarvel #jemformvc3
  • People currently believe this may be a reference to characters who are always on the run and under constant pressure, such as Moon Knight, Daredevil, Punisher or Blade. Beyond this however, we have no more evidence and lupinko stated that we will not be recieving additional clues on these hints.
  • This is also however, a lyric from a Jem and the Holograms song, so it is potentially not a hint at all. Because of lupinko's choice not to further comment on hints, it's possible we'll never know if it is or not.

UNLISTED BY LUPINKO AS HINTS BUT PROBABLE:

Frank West or Chuck Greene? [GameFAQs theory of whether it's Chuck or Frank; possibly invalidated by Lupinko being unsure himself]
  • Just around the release of MvC3, it was found that Frank West and Dr. Octopus folders were listed in the directories containing character files on the MvC3 retail disc. No textures, models, animations, sounds or artwork were found on the disc. [Source]
  • Niitsuma has publicly commented on Frank West and his absence from MvC3's original release. The reason cited was extra work that was required because of the nature of his moveset. This implies Frank West was close to completion, and has at least been worked on despite not being included. [Source]
"You know combining orange juice and chocolate milk actually makes a great drink, I recommend it, gives you the boost and nutrition"
  • Refers to a recipe in Dead Rising that combines Orange Juice and Milk. [Source]

Doctor Octopus
  • Just around the release of MvC3, it was found that Frank West and Dr. Octopus folders were listed in the directories containing character files on the MvC3 retail disc. No textures, models, animations, sounds or artwork were found on the disc. [Source]
"just remember, imma continue to use my playa hatin' degree, so watch out mofos"
  • The playa hatin' degree bit can be interpreted as a reference to a Ph.D or a doctorate, as a reference to Doctor Octopus. [Source]
"Hey does anyone remember the movie babe? the one about the talking pig? that was a good movie, james cromwell was dope in it"
  • James Cromwell voiced Captain Stacey in Spiderman 3, who was killed off by Doctor Octopus in the comics. [Source]

Asura
We've got a new franchise in Asura's Wrath. Wouldn't he be awesome as a character in MvC3? http://fb.me/JQCrnZNL
  • First mention recently of character a character that would be cool as an inclusion in MvC3. Notably, before Sentinel's official announcement for inclusion in MvC3, the official MvC3 twitter also made tweets about Sentinel.
  • Please note that this is not a confirmation of Asura being in the game, just because it was mentioned by the Official MvC3 Twitter. This could easily just be Capcom utilizing it's various PR outlets to create buzz and promote their new franchise.
" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-je6hkGoL0 "
  • The video link quotes Star Trek's Wrath of Khan, the "Wrath" bit would suggest that Asura is in the game.

As always, if you see something incorrect, or something to add, please notify me by posting in this thread.

FYI Enzo, broken HTML:

11) Always under the gun, day and night, there aint no end in sight #datmarvel #jemformvc3
  • People currently believe this may be a reference to characters who are always on the run and under constant pressure, such as Moon Knight, Daredevil, Punisher or Blade. Beyond this however, we have no more evidence and lupinko stated that we will not be recieving additional clues on these hints.
  • This is also however, a lyric from a Jem and the Holograms song, so it is potentially not a hint at all. Because of lupinko's choice not to further comment on hints, it's possible we'll never know if it is or not.[/LIST

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Karsticles said:
FYI Enzo, broken HTML:

• This is also however, a lyric from a Jem and the Holograms song, so it is potentially not a hint at all. Because of lupinko's choice not to further comment on hints, it's possible we'll never know if it is or not.[/LIST

• Whoops! Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not sure what we should be doing right now.. I mean either we can take shots in the dark at the Aids quote for another few days to no avail because lupinko won't help anymore, or we can continue making random guesses at the last 2 hints, or take random guesses at what two unrelated pair of hints lupinko is talking about. A lot of random guessing.

Dahbomb

I think your post is solid enough. The best possible current theories and guesses are given along with the hints so that people can interpret on their own. I really think we should have just one post that just has the hints and nothing else (no speculations). It will really help expedite the speculation for those who want a shot at it.

It's also a bit tricky because we don't really know if some of the older ones of Lupinko were even hints.

I'm not sure what we should be doing right now.. I mean either we can take shots in the dark at the Aids quote for another few days to no avail because lupinko won't help anymore, or we can continue making random guesses at the last 2 hints, or take random guesses at what two unrelated pair of hints lupinko is talking about. A lot of random guessing.
IMO, with none of the hints being stellar, and 2/10 of my top 10 characters apparently getting in (Strange and Red Arremer), I'm content with waiting. I thought the roster wouldn't add anyone I care about. With Jubilee out of the picture, things are looking up.

Dahbomb

Strider made it in so I am happy too. Other "guesses" are reasonable enough based on popularity.
Always under the gun, day and night, there aint no end in sight #datmarvel #jemformvc3
I don't know but this sounded like Blade to me. Especially the part about day and night but... that's the best I got.

Also:

photo2lf.jpg

Caj814

Dahbomb said:
Strider made it in so I am happy too. Other "guesses" are reasonable enough based on popularity.

I don't know but this sounded like Blade to me. Especially the part about day and night but... that's the best I got.

Also:

photo2lf.jpg
I want to believe. . .

TheOGB

Banned
Dahbomb said:
Would be pretty cool if it ended up being Cyclops. One of the guys asked him if it Aids was Assist related (like an assist character like Cyclops/Psylocke) and he says he is so WARM to the clue that it's making his blood warm (ie he was pretty close apparently). Take that for what it's worth.
IT'S HOPE SUMMERS

Dahbomb said:
Highly edited sprite.

Dahbomb said:

Also:

photo2lf.jpg

Jesus, the quality of MvC3 fakes have gone up tremendously in the last few months.

Lucky Number Seven Force said:
Jesus, the quality of MvC3 fakes have gone up tremendously in the last few months.

That Stirider is a really bad fake. The Carnage one is a little more believable thanks to the low quality. Makes it looks like someone snapped a quick pic off screen with their cameraphone.

The Strider one is a good fake. You just have to keep in mind that sometimes pictures of this game look fake. Remember when Zero and She-Hulk were announced? A good number of people thought they were fakes at first because this game just looks funny in pictures sometimes.

Dahbomb said:

Also:

photo2lf.jpg
Looks like what MVC3 would look like if Vanillaware made it.

ShockingAlberto said:
When I think of Zero dramatically entering the scene, his X1 music is what comes to mind.
Ah! Dramatic entrances are one thing, but what about Zero in a fight? His theme in X2 seems more fitting in that sense I think because he was a boss fight. A badass boss fight.

But I like it most of all the Zero themes so I'm just saying that with bias.

Khal_B

Matts Legacy said:
Why Capcom? Is this so hard to do?!

Imagine them fighting atop Temi-ni-gru...

OMG Capcom, seriously, why wouldn't you put Vergil in this game?!?! He fits so perfectly, and Temi-ni-gru would be a perfect choice for a new stage. :(

Khal_B said:
Imagine them fighting atop Temi-ni-gru...

OMG Capcom, seriously, why wouldn't you put Vergil in this game?!?! He fits so perfectly, and Temi-ni-gru would be a perfect choice for a new stage. :(
If I had to guess, I'd say because Dante is popular and Trish could be used as sex appeal. Vergil sits in the awkward area where he's not as popular as Dante and to some degree they are trying to move away from the series he was in from a marketing POV.

Khal_B

ShockingAlberto said:
If I had to guess, I'd say because Dante is popular and Trish could be used as sex appeal. Vergil sits in the awkward area where he's not as popular as Dante and to some degree they are trying to move away from the series he was in from a marketing POV.

Incredible, you've managed to make me dislike the new "DmC" game, or whatever it's called, even more.

Mengetsu

Khal_B said:
Incredible, you've managed to make me dislike the new "DmC" game, or whatever it's called, even more.

And im one of the few not on the hate train for DmC...now iv been shown the front door of the cart :(

Valnen

ShockingAlberto said:
He was the best damn character in the series =(.

DR2K

Banned
If another DMC character makes it in, it won't be Virgil. Nero, Lady, and even the new Dante would make more sense.

Dahbomb

ShockingAlberto said:
That's actually... the best explanation I have seen yet.

Also I don't think Capcom is able to grasp the popularity or potential appeal of Vergil.

In any case, DMC AT LEAST deserves a DMC themed stage. Temen-Ni-Gru is my top pick but it's going to be lonely as hell without Vergil in it...

If another DMC character makes it in, it won't be Virgil. Nero, Lady, and even the new Dante would make more sense.
Now you just trollin' dawg. :(

Khal_B

Valnen said:
He was the best damn character in the series =(.

Agreed. I'll just go watch some YT videos now and relive the memories.

DR2K said:

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dahbomb said:
In any case, DMC AT LEAST deserves a DMC themed stage. Temen-Ni-Gru is my top pick but it's going to be lonely as hell without Vergil in it...

If they put Temen-Ni-Gru in this game without Vergil, THAT would be some high level trolling.

DR2K

Banned
Dahbomb said:
Now you just trollin' dawg. :(

I'm just giving you guys a fair warning. Capcom be trolling. Potential Red Amemer(whatever his name is)? Modok? Shuma? Felicia? Hagger? Arthur? Tron over Megman? You really think they won't add the new Dante to promote DmC?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
UnholySpectacle said:
That Stirider is a really bad fake. The Carnage one is a little more believable thanks to the low quality. Makes it looks like someone snapped a quick pic off screen with their cameraphone.
The Carnage one is the fakest IMO. It's blatantly copy pasted from the MUA2 DLC video that made rounds when people were thinking of Carnage being in the game, and then the entire thing is just derezzed to make it look uniformly shitty.
DR2K said:
I'm just giving you guys a fair warning. Capcom be trolling. Potential Red Amemer(whatever his name is)? Modok? Shuma? Felicia? Hagger? Arthur? Tron over Megman? You really think they won't add the new Dante to promote DmC?
Yes, they won't. Maybe an alt costume when they start releasing second rounds, but otherwise, no they obviously won't add 2 Dantes into the game.
Karsticles said:
An interesting post by Kanta-kun about the Strider pic:
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...-be-a-super-mvc3.132023/page-262#post-5584661

I don't know anything about this stuff; maybe someone here can help me understand.
I'm not sure what it means, but if you've ever looked at MvC3 models up that close, they're nowhere near as crisp around the edges. It would be nigh impossible to even get a picture of that sort. But yeah, just like everyone else, I want to believe.

I hope the Red Arremer stuff is indeed true and not like the Carnage stuff. Red Arremer is one of the best characters they could possibly have added.

I hope the Red Arremer stuff is indeed true and not like the Carnage stuff. Red Arremer is one of the best characters they could possibly have added.
Wouldn't it be awesome if it precluded a new 2D Demon's Crest? Not some PSN download, but a full title.

Takuan

Seeing the carnage fake makes me hope the de-confirmation is smoke and mirrors.

If one of either Venom or Carnage make the roster, I'll be pleased.

well manta admitted he did it...So now we play the waiting game...4 days..

Also tlc stormz on gamefaqs knows something..kinda shady about it as always.

..sigh..I'm dying here

GSR

Well, I'm hype for Comic-Con. Glad that Phoenix Wright seems to be a lock, now I'm just hoping the Blue Bomber in one of his incarnations makes it in - though that doesn't seem too likely now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GSR said:
Well, I'm hype for Comic-Con. Glad that Phoenix Wright seems to be a lock, now I'm just hoping the Blue Bomber in one of his incarnations makes it in - though that doesn't seem too likely now.
I think a Megaman is a given TBH, they'd be crazy not to include at least one (X) from the demand. I think it's going to happen, especially since Capcom has much more reign on their side of things.

We talkin' nostalgia?

80878-10moreyears.jpg

Oh how naive we once were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom