• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marvel vs Capcom: Hype Train to Comic Con; Now Boarding! Lupinko @ post 500+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR2K

Banned
Dahbomb said:
MEH... Storm already has that.

Floating and gliding are a little different. Like the higher she goes the more momentum she gets doing down, plus she can stick on walls.

Powers and abilities

As a result of a combination of a special serum derived from spider blood and a certain radiation treatment, Jessica possesses superhuman strength, endurance, reflexes, and speed. She can focus the bioelectric energy that her body generates into "venom blasts" sufficient to stun or kill normal humans, and she can also adhere to almost any surface by excreting an unknown adhesive substance from her palms and soles. Jessica rapidly forms an immunity to all poisons and drugs, and is totally immune to radiation. Her body also exudes a high concentration of pheromones which elicit pleasure in most humans while eliciting fear in others, though she uses a chemical "perfume" that can nullify this effect. She has also demonstrated superhuman senses in her solo series. Jessica has lost and regained her powers more than once, but has recently emerged with her powers restored greater than ever. The Skrull-Queen impersonator had the power of full flight, but Jessica can only manage gliding with the help of the glider web extensions on her costume.

In addition to her powers, Jessica is also a superb hand to hand fighter, and has trained in several styles of fighting including boxing, judo, karate, and capoeira, learned under the training of the Taskmaster. She has also had training in fencing and the use of many other weapons. Jessica was trained by HYDRA (and later on by S.H.I.E.L.D.) in covert operations, stealth, espionage, and information gathering and is a superb athlete. She speaks several foreign languages, including Korean, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and German. Jessica also received vocational training in undercover detective work and sometimes carried a Walther PPK handgun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Woman_(Jessica_Drew)

There's definitely a lot they can do with what she has.

Another interesting thing about that list is that it has 42 characters, MVC3 had 38, but 4 more were planned/on the disc/etc.

Nyoro SF

Sixfortyfive said:
Only having artwork for the announced characters wasn't a blatant red flag?

I thought someone did a cell phone cap of a comp image with flash overlays on the non-imaged characters.

But yeah, that's stretching it. And besides, I don't think they're going to put Spider-Woman or Venom in the game.

Marvel needs a good joke character though. Capcoms got a couple candidates, but Marvels all serious sauce. Howard the Duck or Stan Lee for joke character. I want Stan Lee to be a skinny old guy who rips off his shirt and is suddenly super buff.

DR2K

Banned
FreedomFrisbee said:
Marvel needs a good joke character though. Capcoms got a couple candidates, but Marvels all serious sauce. Howard the Duck or Stan Lee for joke character. I want Stan Lee to be a skinny old guy who rips off his shirt and is suddenly super buff.

Modok is a floating head.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
God's Beard said:
Thumbnail from poking around the SDCC press site:

PkVFE.png

It was attached to some filler space for press releases.
God's Beard said:
Guo1C.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lupinko said:
This is what happens when you do not embrace your truly outrageous new overlord gaf.
Listen, I made you an offer you can't refuse.

Drop a freebie, I'll go Jem avatar. Or, if you feel inclined, what if 10 GAF members go Jem in return for a freebie? Sounds fair to me :D

FreedomFrisbee said:

2lky7mg.png

DR2K

Banned
dat #comiccon also #jemformvc3 seriously this one kool kat will make you go say wut? and this other will be makin you want #datsarsaparilla

Alright guys lets start jumping to conclusions.

lupinko

enzo_gt said:
Listen, I made you an offer you can't refuse.

Drop a freebie, I'll go Jem avatar. Or, if you feel inclined, what if 10 GAF members go Jem in return for a freebie? Sounds fair to me :D

I already gave you all your free ones, by not embracing your truly outrageous new overlord shall you forever go into deep madness, and your madness will reach to new levels as this is Comiccon week.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lupinko said:
I already gave you all your free ones, by not embracing your truly outrageous new overlord shall you forever go into deep madness, and your madness will reach to new levels as this is Comiccon week.

D:

I can't contain the hype already! D:

Hey Lupinko, was this tweet of your supposed to be #datmarvel? :

dat #comiccon also #jemformvc3 seriously this one kool kat will make you go say wut? and this other will be makin you want #datsarsaparilla

Man I don't think I can survive this week without hints or cautionary confirms or anything :(

DR2K

Banned
lupinko said:

So wait is everything going to be revealed/leaked at Comicon? I remember SSFIV roster got leaked right before it was announced.

lupinko

Dai101 said:
OUTRAGEOUS

No, it's TRULY TRULY TRULY OUTRAGEOUS

shaowebb said:
Oh God my balls just exploded!

Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron man, Thor, Samuel L Jackson, Captain America confirmed for Avengers movie!

Hopefully we get the most powerful character in that lineup that isn't in the game already added for UMVC3.

I speak of course of Jem from Jem and the Holograms.

Fixed.

shaowebb

lupinko said:
No, it's TRULY TRULY TRULY OUTRAGEOUS

shaowebb said:

Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron man, Thor, Samuel L Jackson, Captain America confirmed for Avengers movie!

Hopefully we get the most powerful character in that lineup that isn't in the game already added for UMVC3.

I speak of course of Jem from Jem and the Holograms.

Fixed.

20i8cqb.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
shaowebb said:

I speak of course of Samuel L Jackson.
Someone else that recognizes Samuel L. Jackson as the greatest and most powerful actor being to ever live?

I like you shaowebb.

lupinko

enzo_gt said:
Someone else that recognizes Jem as the greatest and most powerful actor being to ever live?

I like you shaowebb.

Jem BREAKS your fourth wall down like it's nothing.

Ok I'm done for today.

ido

I've kept up with this thread from the beginning, and I still have no fucking clue who to expect besides the few obvious answers.

lupinko,

Will I still be able to AHVB x5 with Cable?

You did not see what I did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom