• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marvel vs Capcom: Hype Train to Comic Con; Now Boarding! Lupinko @ post 500+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Dartastic said:
So, when are these panels/announcements happening again?

The 23rd, I believe the MvC3 one is at 11 AM San Diego time, and the Marvel Video Games one is in the afternoon, 1-2 PM I think.

Based on the descriptions it sounds like they will show stuff at the Marvel one definitely if they don't at the MvC3 one.

Thumbnail from poking around the SDCC press site:

PkVFE.png

It was attached to some filler space for press releases.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dartastic said:
Fuck, I swear they were sooner than that...
Sooner? It's in 6 days homie!

I think an all-encompassing panel thread is in order to contain the announcement chaos, yes? Anyone mind if I make it and put it up say, Friday night? There would be a summary (no not the massive wrap-up) of what we've deduced in the past weeks there and it would be updated with all relevant information as it pops up.

And IIRC, what it said was that the unannounced game would be available to play on the show floor. SFxT has already been announced and is most likely going to be playable too because it's been playable at events big and small already.

God's Beard said:

PkVFE.png

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

THANK YOU BASED GOD.

GuardianE said:
Why is it suddenly okay to post fake information and fake screenshots?
Why is it suddenly ok for lupinko to cocktease people? This whole thread is fucked up, at least enjoy it. We should have a make the best fake contest.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
God's Beard said:
Why is it suddenly ok for lupinko to cocktease people? This whole thread is fucked up. At least enjoy it.

Because Lupinko apparently knows something despite his incompetence in clue generating and overall power tripping. Posting fake shit you made is another thing entirely.

But you are right. This thread is beyond fucked. It's pretty much unsalvagable at this point.

J@hranimo

Banned
God's Beard said:

PkVFE.png

To be honest that looks kinda...weird. Maybe it's just the small picture size or something.

Edit: Lol I thought so. By God's Beard....

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
God's Beard said:
Why is it suddenly ok for lupinko to cocktease people? This whole thread is fucked up, at least enjoy it. We should have a make the best fake contest.

Yes, but you just pretended it as real. when many people already confirmed it as fake when they posted the fake screens.

Lucky I arrived lately, but still you hit below.

TheOGB

Banned
Somewhere there is a man sitting in a large swivel chair (possibly naked), looking down upon the rest of civilization from his gigantic mansion windows, hands interlocked in front of his face, grinning devilishly before saying in a deep, raspy and aroused voice, "It's Mahvel, baby."

Azure J

TheOGB said:
Somewhere there is a man sitting in a large swivel chair (possibly naked), looking down upon the rest of civilization from his gigantic mansion windows, hands interlocked in front of his face, grinning devilishly before saying in a deep, raspy and aroused voice, "It's Mahvel, baby."

Fucking perfect right here. :lol

TheOGB said:
MkUQe.png

d0c_zaius

God's Beard said:

Thats a pretty lame excuse for being just another lieing forum dbag stirring the pot. It's a good thing I've been laughing at your posts since when you called MvC3 the greatest RTS game ever during it's release. If you need the reason to be spelled out, its because hes actually leaked somewhat accurate info, whereas you just look at random screens and make unrelated "street cred" comments about it being in Vanillaware's art style.

Now we just need the guy that said BLOPS has the greatest story out of all FPS games to come in and say Oni Juggernaut is a playable boss! Wouldn't that be fun?

d0c_zaius said:
you just look at random screens and make unrelated "street cred" comments about it being in Vanillaware's art style.
Street cred? Vanillaware's Dragon's Crown just got announced, man. That's the gaf equivalent of saying I'm fishing for street cred by talking about Casey Anthony. It's not an obscure thing.

photo2lf.jpg
untitled-2yotk.gif

Dahbomb

DR2K said:
1287903179858.jpg

Isn't it funny how this suspicious MVC3 leak and all these hints are so close?
I was trying to find this all day yesterday but couldn't for some reason.

As soon as Red Arremer was hinted at, this image came to my mind.

Although to be honest, Howard the Duck and Spider Woman would be kinda WTF. Unless this is the "scratch your head" inclusion that Lupinko was talking about.

Gambit fake pick is a fake pic. Move along.

Toski

DR2K said:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2reYE43DHZE/TMPfFaFDYLI/AAAAAAAAGNQ/tnWNJo9Ggo4/s1600/1287903179858.jpg

Isn't it funny how this suspicious MVC3 leak and all these hints are so close?[/QUOTE]
Howard the Duck & Spider Woman are lol. Capcom's really lost their shit if those two are actually included on the Marvel side.

DR2K

Banned
Dahbomb said:
I was trying to find this all day yesterday but couldn't for some reason.

As soon as Red Arremer was hinted at, this image came to my mind.

Although to be honest, Howard the Duck and Spider Woman would be kinda WTF. Unless this is the "scratch your head" inclusion that Lupinko was talking about.

Gambit fake pick is a fake pic. Move along.

She was in MUA2, so it's not that she doesn't have main stream appeal. Howard the Duck would be the biggest WTF I can think of.

Nyoro SF

DR2K said:
1287903179858.jpg

Isn't it funny how this suspicious MVC3 leak and all these hints are so close?

I was looking for that.

It is interesting, isn't it? I did read (a very long time ago) a reason why that image was full of BS, but I have totally forgotten how it was easily proven.

Dahbomb

People are RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY stretching the Gambit links.

Like Richard Reeds level of stretch here.

All we need are Psylocke and Venom "images" and this party will get CCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY!!!

DR2K said:
It's would be really cool if they introduced a glide mechanic for Spider Woman.
MEH... Storm already has that.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Nyoro SF said:
I was looking for that.

It is interesting, isn't it? I did read (a very long time ago) a reason why that image was full of BS, but I have totally forgotten how it was easily proven.
Only having artwork for the announced characters wasn't a blatant red flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom