• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Legendia (PS2) Blow-out #1: 4 Videos + Lot's of screens + Character Info

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I'll give ya a bump simply because I've been playing and enjoying this for the last couple days. It has its issues, but I've been somehow really enjoying it. The game actually has a fairly compelling story thus far that has kept me going.

The battles are a bit simple, unfortunately, as are the dungeons...but the experience has still been very enjoyable. Oh, and of course, this game demonstrates just how important music can be. I have a feeling that my enjoyment would decrease a bit had the game suffered from typical "Tales of unbelievably shitty soundtracks"-itus.

Just watched those videos...

Ehhh, I dunno about the VA. The voice work in the JP version is fantastic, but this sounds nowhere near as natural. I wouldn't say it's bad, though...well, at least most of it. Sounds very much like ToS US edition.

Some voices are growing on me...the only one that annoys me is Norma, she has to be cute, not greedy.
Well, she IS greedy as hell...but also has that fakey "cute-ness" going on.

Top Bottom