• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

What a terrible group of performances. No wonder they saved Bey for last, that was some snore-worthy singing.

Moving forward, I need the Grammys to not be so damn tone-deaf. Pretty much all of the performances except for AC/DC and Miranda Lambert were ballads tonight. That's ridiculous.

It's like they WANT people to fall asleep during their irrelevant awards.

B9XT-BcCUAAU7V_.jpg:large

2015 Grammy's, so shitty AC/DC used a teleprompter.

The Grammy's was ok. My fave won three.

However, I mean why the complaining about ballads? We all know the Grammy are for the artistic performances. Watch the MTV music awards for the Ratchetness. Why y'all acing brand new?

royalan

The Grammy's was ok. My fave won three.

However, I mean why the complaining about ballads? We all know the Grammy are for the artistic performances. Watch the MTV music awards for the Ratchetness. Why y'all acing brand new?

Because the Grammys should strive to represent ALL MUSIC.

Not the just the most boring and pretentious.

I mean, why cut out the rap category (and thus, rap performances) if all you were going to have was 4746383645638 Country/Rock ballad performances?

No wonder Bey has 20 of these shit-stains

I mean, why cut out the rap category (and thus, rap performances) if all you were going to have was 4746383645638 Country/Rock ballad performances?

They did it with Folk Music a year back when Mumford and Son and whatever the other bubblefuck bands are, when they swept everything. The Grammys has always been this way. Not ya'll expecting big busting performances.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They did it with Folk Music a year back when Mumford and Son and whatever the other bubblefuck bands are, when they swept everything. The Grammys has always been this way. Not ya'll expecting big busting performances.

All that shit drives me insane. I hate Mumford and Sons and everything under its umbrella.
7oX2NJm.jpg

aly

honestly yeah

Lolololo

Can't have too many urban people in one place. It might get violent.

I love ballads but this was too much especially when most of them were boring. I liked:

Hozier & Annie Lennox
Gaga & Tony Bennett
Rihanna, Kanye & Paul
Sia
Gwen & Adam

The rest kinda blended together. Becks, Ed Sheeran's and John Legends performance were also good but they blended way too much with everything else. Also while Sam Smith is talented I can't stand any of his music. He's 2014's Adele except I liked some of Adele's music.

DominoKid

What a terrible group of performances. No wonder they saved Bey for last, that was some snore-worthy singing.

Moving forward, I need the Grammys to not be so damn tone-deaf. Pretty much all of the performances expect for AC/DC and Miranda Lambert were ballads tonight. That's ridiculous.

It's like they WANT people to fall asleep during their irrelevant awards.

entertainment is what we have the VMAs and BET Awards for. Grammys are for the crusty old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom