• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Shaneus

HOLY SHIT HOW DID I LET THAT SLIP THROUGH

And now my mistake is embodied on the front page for the year.

I'll fix all these over the weekend. I'll admit that it's midnight and I'm too tired for it right now :p
All good! No immediate hurry, i shouldn't have even worried given I'll not have to look at it again in a few hours (maybe).

Maybe I should slide the Red Bulls out of my predictions, damn.
I had them both around 5th/6th ish. Might as well put the two McLarens in the top 10 now!

hamchan

Mark Webber is really informative and also hilarious on commentary.

*Maldonado goes off track*

"Oh that's just the standard line for him"

Webber in fine form:

On Maldonado after he ran wide: " That's his standard line, I've followed him enough."
On Eriksson after his spin: "Might had got Giedo's wallet stuck under the pedals."

Jorav

Just throwing this out there, but can RB have another manufacturer lined up in secret or does the FIA need be told about it? While they do seem slightly annoyed about the engine problems, I'd expect them to be alot more pissed.

Tubie

Can you imagine 2 different GPs going on at once.

Hamilton v Rosberg
Kimi v Vettel

This season won't be as bad as some may think.

yami4ct

Ecstatic to see Ferrari doing as well as they appear to be. Their fight with Williams is probably going to be the highlight of the season for me, I expect. Heck, maybe they can get lucky and steal a number 2 or maybe even number 1 from the Mercs this year.

Red Bulls are looking depressing as hell, on the other hand. What the hell is happening? This complete collapse wasn't anything I expected. I expect (hope) they'll get it back together after a couple races, but not a good start that's for sure. Was really looking forward to seeing what Kvyat would do in a good car.

Mastah

Still in gimp mode. Arai confirms they can't use full power or ers properly due to lack of optimization.

No hardware issues.

FP1: Stoppage was due to data control issue for air intake on both cars.

FP2: Magnussen binned it, Button forced in power save mode because of data error

Hoping for a better tomorrow after analysing data, but still won't be at 100% performance.

And we are now after FP3 and Minardi-Honda is still 4 seconds off the pace, 1 second slower than the second slowest car, Force India. Where is any improvement coming, only in Malaysia or will they still be 4 seconds off?

yami4ct

And we are now after FP3 and Minardi-Honda is still 4 seconds off the pace, 1 second slower than the second slowest car, Force India. Where is any improvement coming, only in Malaysia or will they still be 4 seconds off?

Didn't they say it would take them until Europe to fully get up to speed? If that's true, we're going to be getting quite a few embarrassing races from Honda.

I think it'll take around Malaysia or Bahrain till Mclaren go "wait till spain we'll be 4 seconds faster..." bullcrap

Hasney

Every year I'm like "I'm not waking up early for Quali and then every year my body betrays me. I say my body, it sounds like a shit ton of banging next door and not the fun kind.

Mastah

So they plan to connect app and web only in April:

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

The registration portal for F1 Access between the Official F1 App and Formula1.com isn't yet activated but we plan to have this ready in April.

Once this service is ready, as long as you are an F1 Access subscriber on either platform, you will be able to use the premium version of both the App and the web seamlessly. We'd welcome you to trial the premium services on the website and, as soon as the portal is ready, you will be notified and you can include a subscription to the app.

If you have already subscribed to the app, this process can be reversed. As a subscriber of the App, at some point in April, you will be notified on the app via a push notification to register an account on F1.com which will serve to link the services. You won't have to pay twice. We've endeavoured to deliver F1 Access across platforms.

Best Regards,

The F1 Access Team

F1 Access Support Team"

Pinnacle of motorsport, ladies and gentlemen.

Hasney

Ah, my hope for that Sky F1 presenter to have left didn't happen. That's a shame.

Also, I've got Sky Go with a great picture on my PS4, but I'm tempted to get a stream anyway for Webber commentary.

Oh god Jenson, shave that upper lip.

pootle

Oh thank god, just when sky have managed to suck all of the excitement out of the buildup to the new season Lauda appears and cuts through the bullshit and all is right with the world.

yami4ct

Man, Qualifying being on finally drove it in that the new season is here. Hype is at maximum.

Ferrari looking hot.

Top Bottom