• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official 2010 Winter Olympics Thread - "Angry Wayne Gretzky is Angry" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Wow 25.88 is a very solid second place if you use the qualification round as a gauge. Let's see how all the big names near the end top that :O

Chumly

czartim said:
NBC is cutting back and forth between figure skating and moguls.
We just watched the end qualification round............ which happened a long time ago and there are already halfway done with the finals

CzarTim

Chumly said:
We just watched the end qualification round............ which happened a long time ago and there are already halfway done with the finals
What were you expecting? It's NBC :lol :lol

I feel bad when people wipe out. As much as I want Canada to win every one of these guys has trained for years for these few seconds and it sucks to see anyone bust like that.

Chumly

Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with that Chinese couples score on figure skating???

How the hell do they have 76.66 when everyone else is so low

Chumly said:
Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with that Chinese couples score on figure skating???

How the hell do they have 76.66 when everyone else is so low

Their performance was godly and set a record high score....it was that good.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Good figure skating and moguls so far. Yeahhhh !!!

Hope the French and American don't ruin it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom