• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 Thread

kamikaze

if anyone hasn't picked this up yet, it's play-asia's special of the week for $29.90.

i'm tempted to pick up another copy just to save as a future gift.

Pojo

Banned
I don't know what the forum etiquette is for reviving old threads, but whatever. Ouendan 2 is awesome.

Anyway, my question concerns how to unlock the last two secret songs (after Monkey Magic). Do you get more points or something if you play the game on the hardest setting? I unlocked the third cheer squad so far, and trying to get the points on normal mode is a bitch.

Also...Ouendan (original) is like $50 at Play Asia. Yay/nay?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Pojo said:
Also...Ouendan (original) is like $50 at Play Asia. Yay/nay?
It's that price because it is so awesome that it doesn't need to be discounted for people to jump the fence and buy.

Clipper

Pojo said:
Anyway, my question concerns how to unlock the last two secret songs (after Monkey Magic). Do you get more points or something if you play the game on the hardest setting? I unlocked the third cheer squad so far, and trying to get the points on normal mode is a bitch.

Yes, you get more points per beat on the two harder difficulty levels than normal (same amount of points for each, though). There is also a special "hidden" mode available later for the hardest difficulty that adds another 1.5* multiplier. Unlocking the bonus songs is purely dependent on total score from all songs on all levels, so just play the other difficulties (even Easy) and you should get enough.

And yes: awesome, awesome series of games.

Cmagus

I really want EBA 2 and Ouendan 3 badly easily my favourite handheld series but I thought the team was working on that 360 Lips game possibly.At this point I don't think EBA 2 is gonna happen

Cmagus said:
I really want EBA 2 and Ouendan 3 badly easily my favourite handheld series but I thought the team was working on that 360 Lips game possibly.At this point I don't think EBA 2 is gonna happen

Their last game release was in July 2007, what were they doing with all that time?

Cmagus

I thought there was an issue with EBA sales.I thought it didn't initially do too well only after a few months it started to pick up steam when the game came down in price.Who knows though I sure hope they have been working on a new one.

Hootie

Love this game! Got back when it first came out but I can NOT beat Samurai Blue on the Cheerleader mode. Shit is way too tough.

Link1110

I was just thinking of EBA, I was at a Chicago concery Firday, and after You're the Inspiration, I yelled "Agents are go!"

Ouendan 3/EBA 2 now!

Top Bottom