• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT2 Set Photos reveals New Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

The Foot Soldiers are looking pretty neat as well. Megan Fox is looking like Megan Fox as usual.

17588222484_03bbf22d56_b.jpg
Wait, this is what she looks like in TMNT2???

I can't even........flashforward and back to the sewers i give you, but the rest? Can't cosign that

Flash Forward and Back to the Sewers weren't even that bad. It wasn't as good as the previous seasons and had some bad episodes, but they all had their moments.

why are these concept designs so loyal to the characters and the turtles themselves look like garbage
Because that's usually the case for a lot of movies. The concept artist chalks up a bunch of different designs incase they do end up picking it. Seeing concept art loyal to the original art of the characters is pretty common. The same artist did some art for the turtles as well. I'm guessing if these two mutate by the end of the movie, they won't look like the concept art shown, which is actually for the first movie.

18023466148_c7475dc0d2_b.jpg

18023593270_4ae63bed02_c.jpg

Salsa

nick show is good, was godly

.. but if we're talking bebop and rocksteady

8rslMOP.jpg

good lord. just offensive

so bad they actually made him another character

Because that's usually the case for a lot of movies. The concept artist chalks up a bunch of different designs incase they do end up picking up. Seeing concept art loyal to the original art of the characters is pretty common. The same artist did some art for the turtles as well. I'm guessing if these two mutate by the end of the movie, they won't look like the concept art shown, which is actually for the first movie.

18023466148_c7475dc0d2_b.jpg

18023593270_4ae63bed02_c.jpg

Eh... the nose is still creepy. Nothing about the Bebop and Rocksteady designs throw me off. Raph's wrinkly face makes him look like an 80 year old turtle. Senior Mutant Ninja Turtles. These designs really do look like aliens like the original leaked script.

Slayven

Yeah 2003 turtles if you ignore FF and Back to the Sewers were awesome.

I actually like it more than Fred Wolf Turtles.

Flash Forward and Back to the Sewers weren't even that bad. It wasn't as good as the previous seasons and had some bad episodes, but they all had their moments.
It never got as bad as the Carter years on the original show/

nick show is good, was godly

.. but if we're talking bebop and rocksteady

8rslMOP.jpg

good lord. just offensive

so bad they actually made him another character
Being voiced by JB Smoove makes up for it

All I want our of this sequel is Mikey to fuck April. If it's cool for him to talk about his shell getting tight at the sight of her, why not just let it actually happen?

Salsa

And a giant space cow

there's so much fuckin potential if someone adapts tmnt adventures

raph-hitler-adolf-hitler-cheese-graters-and-flying-cow-heads-7-tmnt-facts-that-ll-have-you-choking-on-your-pizza-jpeg-285010.jpg

like i dont even know what I want them to do with it but do something

they are fuckin ninja turtles how does cudley the cowlick not make sense

Sou Da

Logged in just to say that the IDW ongoing is the GOAT TMNT anything, seriously read it.

Enjoyed the nick show for a while but Donnie got too annoying to handle.

Lol, I just noticed it's G who doesn't like the 2003 series. No wonder.

Slayven

Logged in just to say that the IDW ongoing is the GOAT TMNT anything, seriously read it.

Enjoyed the nick show for a while but Donnie got too annoying to handle.

they need to give him a girlfriend or something, it is beyond annoying at this point

Sou Da

they need to give him a girlfriend or something, it is beyond annoying at this point

They need to take the focus off his character period. It was a novel idea at first but his character is just a collection of every negative nerd cliche at this point.

I kinda don't give that much of a fuck because the IDW comics exist though.

To actually stay on topics, it looks they're going for straight 80s cartoon B&R but I hope after they mutate they manage to inject a little of the scariness of the IDW versions in there. Dumb and extremely strong.

RC

Banned
They're supposed to look stupid and dumb. That's the whole point of their characters. They're not supposed to look cool at all.

Exactly. I'm glad they're going the ridiculous route with these characters. How disappointing would it be to see a grime/dark/brooding Bebop and Rocksteady? It'd be insult to their charecters.

I might need to sit down after looking at that Megan Fox picturee.

BFIB

So judging by the first movie, Bebop and Rocksteady were childhood friends of Aprils is my guess, since the world revolves around her.

So judging by the first movie, Bebop and Rocksteady were childhood friends of Aprils is my guess, since the world revolves around her.

For a movie that wasn't completely bad (one viewing is enough) that part where she just happened to remember her own history was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom