• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT2 Set Photos reveals New Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengraven

cl0cHUk.jpg

She's kind of cute, too.

She's the girl in the bar that actually gets more action from better looking people because people are scared to go up to Megan Fox...

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Wait so shredder is no longer a transformer in this one. What happened to the transformers cinematic universe?

Joni

Shredder looks like a great addition. Bebop/Rocksteady, I'd like to see mutated but the actors look like they could carry it. They seem to be acing the casting for this one.

FaintDeftone

I'm a huge Ninja Turtle fan. I grew up with them in the 80s and still collect memorabilia today and currently trying to get my 6 month old son into them.

That being said, I never bothered with the new movie since I heard it was ass. Maybe I should give it a try anyway. Can't be any worse than when I rented The Last Airbender to see how it compared to the TV show I loved.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
That's actually pretty good. They look like how they did before they got mutated. I wonder if Baxter Stockman is going to have a role in this one.

The first one was terribly mediocre, so I haven't been following this one. Shredder's outfit looks cool too. Hopefully they have the helmet.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I'm a huge Ninja Turtle fan. I grew up with them in the 80s and still collect memorabilia today and currently trying to get my 6 month old son into them.

That being said, I never bothered with the new movie since I heard it was ass. Maybe I should give it a try anyway. Can't be any worse than when I rented The Last Airbender to see how it compared to the TV show I loved.

It's much, much better than TLA. That movie was just trash. The new TMNT, while mediocre and contrived, did one thing TLA failed miserably at: the characterization of the turtles. Despite how much I hate their CG look, their personalities were spot on, and the best part of the movie. It was still average, but I enjoyed parts of it, mostly the turtles. It's worth a rent.

Edit: Ugh, sorry for the double post!

It's not that bad. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Bebop and Rocksteady's human forms look ridiculously stupid, but in a good way. I approve.

I thought TMNT 2014 was trash, but this actually looks like a step in the right direction, for what it is worth.

Bebop & Rocksteady were always my favorite TMNT characters ever since I was a kid, I'm okay with the pre-ooze look, but I'm interested in their post look. If they stick with the concept art, I'll be happy.

Oddduck

I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but I'm kind of excited for this.

Rocksteady & Bebop. Baxter Stockman.

It looks like it could be more entertaining than the first film.

Platy

Wow, my excitement for this just keeps increasing. I wonder if he'll have mousers or turn into his fly form. Maybe they'll set all of that up for a third movie.

Baxter Fly would be nightmare fuel with the realistic CGI they are going for the mutants...

The first film's Splinter CGI was fucking terrifying. Ralph is up there in terms of "did you design this to terrify children", too.

Loving the human forms, hilarious! Maybe not enough to force myself to finish the first movie.

Oh yeah.

Unsurprisingly, this show took a dive when the OG showrunners left after the first season.

I thought the first season was hot garbage, but I'm loving the 3rd. That Muckman hit me right in the nostalgia bone.

G-Fex

I think a lot of the problems with the turtles will be addressed.

Remember, the turtles never look the same in each movie.

Not

Banned
They'll probably end up mutating eventually.

Wow, guys, what if this one is good? Asian Shredder already takes away 45% of my shit with the first film

G-Fex

They'll probably end up mutating eventually.

Wow, guys, what if this one is good? Asian Shredder already takes away 45% of my shit with the first film

but last year's movie did have a shredder that was asian..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom