• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT2 Set Photos reveals New Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Mulder

Was the first one good at all? I haven't watched it yet.

it was alright, not worthy of all the shitting and had some fun parts.

Michael Bay shitting and origin backlash obviously caused them to reshoot/recast Shredder, which fucked the story up a bit. People are drunk on nostalgia and think this movie is so much worse than the awful original movies of their childhood.

Gurrry

lol BB and RS arent going to look like that the whole movie.. they will be mutated... then become CGI (sigh)

Even though the first movie was kinda bad, I still enjoyed it for some reason. I hate the michael bay effect (quick cuts, explosions, that one girl thats in all his movies).. but something about TMNT just always gets me excited.

Nothing beats those first 2 movies though.

Havent seen the first, was it any good?

And how in hell did Sheamus get casted for that Movie? Sheamus going to be next The Rock? :D

Megan Fox being Megan Fox as usual

PreFire

I saw them recording a scene in an alley all the way downtown by the world trade.

There were about 40 NYPD swat officers in the scene along with the same protagonist from the first film

I took pics, bad pics lol I hate looking like a tourist (or fanatic which I'm not) in my own city.

Gotta watch the first one already

Megan Fox on set again.

APrrqBe.jpg

eXBMk9L.jpg

os4KhPY.jpg

jelly

I think the producers have caught on to the Megan Fox pics for promotion.

It's like Jennifer's Body again but so much hotter.

Yowza.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
After seeing the monstrous appearance of turtle penises for the first time not long ago, its a bit of a concern what effect this Perfect Megan Fox Form will have on them and the horror movie level reaction scene.

Zombine

Banned
The first Ninja Turtles was the dopest shit in the universe. Ninja Turtles 2 is going to be hot fire and I can't wait to see what will probably be the best summer blockbuster since the first Transformers.

a916

Somewhat off topic... but how did they completely nail the concept images for Bebop/Rocksteady, but the Turtles look like butt?

TMNT-3.jpg

Somewhat off topic... but how did they completely nail the concept images for Bebop/Rocksteady, but the Turtles look like butt?

TMNT-3.jpg

They look TOO perfect. I bet they fucked them up somehow in the final versions. Some of the turtles concept art looked a lot more traditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom