• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triumph the Insult Dog Video Clips..

Status
Not open for further replies.
*GASP*

gasp.gif

darscot said:
Triumph is a hack.

If it weren't for the Episode II line up interviews and the VMA interview with Eminem, I would have to agree with you. But c'mon, he totally burned Marshal Mathers, and had probably the funniest skit ever on Conan with the Star Wars geeks.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
The clip of Triumph at the Episode II line is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I don't think they could have DREAMED of it being as great as it ended up being.

I mean, come on -- there was a wedding, a re-enactment, the dude in the wizard get-up with his filet-o-fish... all stuff that just HAPPENED. A total classic. Now I need to dig it up & watch it again :)

Aurum

I didn't see the Star Wars clip on that site ... found it over here .

Dear god so funny... no matter how many times I see it, the line about the baby seeing female genitalia for the last time still gets me laughing every time.

border

darscot said:
That's the one! he was around for years before that hack of a dog ripped off the bit.
Except that other than the fact that they are both vulgar puppets, I don't think that their acts are very similar. And if you think that the idea of a foul-mouthed puppet somehow originated from a Canadian music channel then I suggest you look much further back in entertainment history =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom