• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 169 |OT| This is wrestling stuff, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MjFrancis

3.gif
I'd wager someone will get brutally knocked out in Round One.

I still struggle to understand how JDS can be smashed around for 5 rounds but Overeem gets knocked out with one kick.

Yes I know it was an accurate kick but still.

you are right, Mir has finished the following MMA legends, Zombie Nog, Crocop's Ghost, Green Lesnar, Tank, Kongo, Sylvia.

who has Canistair beaten?

fixed
lettuce be real. He got lucky with the Brock and 2nd Nog win. Hes got some terrible loses like getting pounded by Carwin, Vera and going 30 seconds with Barnett.

That being said, hes still 1 punch away from koing Reem

Guru-Guru

Banned
I could get behind $20 PPV's, or $10/month full access for everything UFC. I hear that other more successful sports entertainment organizations have taken this route.
Yep, $20 for PPV's is a pretty good deal. If I ever go back to Canada no way am I paying $60, especially for some of the shit that gets passed as PPV's lately.

I love how Reem's promo vids/documentaries show him on the treadmill, doing sprints, and other cardio shit...Then he always blows his load within the first round.

Overeem is going to get a ridiculously quick stoppage against Frank Mir. Frank stands absolutely no chances un less it goes to the ground, and he won't be able to get it to the ground, not while Overeem is in top shape in the first round driving a knee into his liver and a uppercut onto his chin.

horsebird

Banned
Damn, Overeem did get a bit smaller but is still a beast. If he doesn't gas I can see him winning. Personally, I like watching him win AND get KTFO, butI'm hoping he comes through with the W and continues his career.

agrajag

Banned
Reem only really blew up for the K1 GP and the Brock fight. He's been the same weight/build for the Brett Rogers and Werdum fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom