• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3

Miocic or DC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carton

Impressive. Some clean ground and pound in the first, nice escapes and then great control to close it out.

KO for Rozenstruik coming up, I think.

Carton

Good round. JDS edged it for me, but a couple of heavy shots landed from Rozenstruik. They both throw some heavy stuff when they’re letting go.

Carton

Goddamn. Poor JDS. He clearly worked hard for this fight: he was in great shape and moving really well. This smaller octagon didn’t help his cause. Rozenstruik is a dangerous man; he had a nervous hesitancy to him, but when he threw, they were hammers.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Fuck ya. Vera killed him.

Don't know who this O'Malley guy is, but he looks like a jackass, and does all these weird head fakes juking and jiving.

Whomever isn't watching it, he injured his own leg/foot juking and twisted it. Guy limped a bit rest of the round and Vera trashed him

"I wanna be an A list celebrity. I wanna be bigger than Conor."

Feel bad for him but I've always hated UFC's manufactured hype. See Darren Till.

MastAndo

Well, that was bizarre. Herb has stunk lately, but I think with that injury, he's gotta protect the fighter.

Carton

I think Cormier is going take this one. He’s looked the much better earlier fighter in both bouts, and I suspect he might just close it out in the first couple of rounds.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Well see about Stipe vs Cormier.

Cormier will win if he does his bearhug pinning thing all match which is the most boring thing ever.

If it's an open fight, Stipe will win.

Carton

I think DC stole that by wobbling Stipe there. Really disappointing to see an eye poke. It’s such an interesting fight with both knowing what advantages they hold over each other

Carton

1-1. What a great rivalry and great fight. You’d imagine Stipe takes it from here, but he still needs to be very careful.

SpiceRacz

Goddard missed that one. Then told him "you got punched, sit down" when the rounded ended and DC was complaining.

Carton

Wow, what a fight. What a way to close out this rivalry. Super close fight with both of them having their moments and threatening a finish. Really gutsy performances (no pun, DC). I think DC just took it, but Stipe will probably get the champion’s advantage in the judges eye; no complaining from me either way.

Top Bottom