• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on FOX 11: Werdum vs. Browne |OT| A genuinely good UFC event worthy of discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryhian

I'm shocked Werdum isn't more gassed with all of those strikes. Dat experience.

Wow Browne looked like he was seeing double at the end of the round. Blinking furiously and just standing there.

Instro

Surprised Werdum hasn't just taken him down and submitted him at this point. Seems like he wants to torture him on the feet.

untitled-644jlq.gif

Lazyslob

Banned
The one thing that's impressing me about Hapa is his heart. He was out of gas in R1, yet he's still in there 10 minutes later. "Edson Barboza" would have quit on his stool after the first.

You saltier than these potato chip im eating.

love werdum <3

Exposed. Definitely a one dimensional fighter. Great at taking a beating and capitalizing. It just doesn't work on high level guys, which the HW don't really have.

Junior would've killed Brown. They should have Browne go against Nelson or Silva.

I want to see Werdum rematch JDS now with this striking and cardio, I think he'd win

I think JDS is still number two in HW.

Exposed. Definitely a one dimensional fighter. Great at taking a beating and capitalizing. It just doesn't work on high level guys, which the HW don't really have.

Junior would've killed Brown. They should have Browne go against Nelson or Silva.

Or Barnett again. Barnett would wreck him and not make the same mistake he did last time.

Werdum's gas tank is impressive for a heavyweight.

Browne lol. Fuck off back down to the gatekeeper spot. And while you're climbing back down that ladder, get a new entrance music while you're at it. You're Hawaiian, not Maori.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Did that piece of shit honestly yell NO NO NO when his second effective technique of the night, a nut shot, was seen by the ref? Are you fucking kidding me?

(First effective offense was a quick few of those illegal-ish elbows to the head that Werdum luckily got up from quickly).

Fuck you, Brown.

Did that piece of shit honestly yell NO NO NO when his second effective technique of the night, a nut shot, was seen by the ref? Are you fucking kidding me?

(First effective offense was a quick few of those illegal-ish elbows to the head that Werdum luckily got up from quickly).

Fuck you, Brown.

Brown's a POS.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Fuck you, Brown.
Cock guy been suspect in his last two wins too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom