• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - HW Championship - 11.12.11 - 6pm P/9pm E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
That can't be good for the UFC/Fox. At least they got to air the bios LOL

This is why you need a full slate of fights. Not just the main event

charsace

Knew that would happen. Why was Cain trying to strike with him? Just stupid.

I think its funny that an old CroCop gave JDS his best fight and that was a match where neither guy had to worry about the takedown.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
bone_and_sinew said:
JDS IS GOING TO FUCKING DESTROY THE WINNER OF BROCK-OVEREEM

JDS vs. fighter with a weak chin. There's no way he's going to lose to either Brock or Overeem.

The JDS era is here.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
BigKaboom2 said:
Overeem-JDS will just come down to who lands the overhand right first.
I love The Reem but if comes out with his "turtle behind the gloves strategy" he is going put to sleep.

fucking called the first round knock out. if cain knew what was good for him he would have wrestled, but im guessing dana told him to keep it exciting. Cain's pillow fists cant hang with JDS.

Heel

Overeem was just reached for comment.

NFaoW.jpg

Say hello to your future UFC champion.

jchap

I'm tired of seeing guys win with ultra-wide roundhouse wing-and-a-prayer punches (to the back of the head no less). It's time for these guys to pay more attention to their boxing.

Salih

hahaha, sherdog is down.

cain is dissapointed.

JDS is crying like a baby on national television.

i love it.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
charsace said:

I think its funny that an old CroCop gave JDS his best fight and that was a match where neither guy had to worry about the takedown.
nah, that fight was a joke. jds gassed and almost got ko'd by roy though. he actually got tagged several times in the later rounds of that fight (still dominated but it was at least interesting for a few moments)

Godslay

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Why? People love KOs. Tyson fights were events because people were hoping to see him ko someone in 10 seconds.

Agreed. The worst thing that could have happened was a lay and pray type of match.

Brinbe said:
what are people talking about? that was exactly what people want

yeah i don't know if this is good or bad i mean people like knockouts but they have seen like a minute of MMA now and still don't know whats up.

charsace said:

Roy "Fat Belly" Nelson says you're dead wrong.

charsace

industrian said:
JDS vs. fighter with a weak chin. There's no way he's going to lose to either Brock or Overeem.

The JDS era is here.
If Brock beats Overeem it will be because he says fuck striking and goes for takedowns.

Le-mo

I literally walked into a bar expecting to see the fight and all I got was the replay of the knockout. The fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom