• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unsubstantiated Rumor: Sony To Buy Rockstar and Tengu Restaurant?

oldboy1

Banned
Xenon said:
If this is true :lol at microsoft funding R* for sony.

Your lack of intelligence is disturbing...

sawe.gif

Simps.gif

Nolan.

Littleberu said:
Tengu is a stealth action game series. Recently, they released Tengu Z for Xbox 360.

Thats tenchu. Tengu is a demon like the one in doa series though it's just the name of the place in this instance.

Nolan. said:
Thats tenchu. Tengu is a demon like the one in doa series though it's just the name of the place in this instance.

No, I'm pretty sure Tengu is the name of stealth action ninja game.

Or Am I?

Sony is looking to take Rockstar “under their wings”.

not reading thru 7 pages to see if this was said yet but maybe this just means sony is finally ready to help rockstar with GTA4 like microsoft has been helping them coding wise?

Darji

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
Out of all your posts, I never dreamed it would be one like this that would put you in such grave and terrible jeopardy.
hey its a normal festival to celebrate the copiousness(?)

clo1_2000

Banned
EverSoTrendy said:
man, I take everything that internet says with a grain of salt. Someone posted a link before the PS3 launch saying the Sony as a whole was 60billion dollars in debt. A lot of this is just bullshit rumors from bored people.

2 questions Trendy. What is your avatar saying and who is she?

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Edit: Written when the thread title was "Sony to buy Tengu Restaurant?"

All I can say is, after having the Sea Bass there last night, Sony better lock that place up right now. That stuff needs to be first-party exclusive. Holy crap. (the sushi was good too) :lol

Defuser

jstevenson said:
All I can say is, after having the Sea Bass there last night, Sony better lock that place up right now. That stuff needs to be first-party exclusive. Holy crap. (the sushi was good too) :lol
You're the man :lol

clo1_2000

Banned
Darji said:
isnt there a festival in japan which is called Tengu festival?

and that one is a tengu

tengu.gif

People say "yo, Tengu you're really funny lookin'"
That's aaiit 'cause I get things cookin.
You stare, you glare, you constantly try to compare me,
but ya can't get near me.
I'm given more, see and on the floor, B
all the girls they adore me. Oh yes ladies I'm really bein' sincere '
cause in the 69 my Tengu nose will tickle your rear.
My nose is big. Uh uh I'm not ashamed, big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid.
I'm gettin' laid by the ladies, you know I'm in charge. Note how I'm livin' and my
nose is large.

clo1_2000 said:
People say "yo, Tengu you're really funny lookin'"
That's aaiit 'cause I get things cookin.
You stare, you glare, you try to compare me,
but ya can't get near me.
I'm on the floor, bein' at the bars and see
all the ladies adore me. Oh yes ladies I'm really bein' sincere '
cause in the 69 my Tengu nose will tickle your rear.
My nose is big. Uh uh I'm not ashamed, big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid.
I'm gettin' laid by the ladies, you know I'm in charge. Note how I'm livin' and my
nose is large.

isn't that the humpty song?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
jstevenson said:
:lol

Lol whats with the random topic changes, make up your mind!

gcubed

MobiusPigeon said:
not reading thru 7 pages to see if this was said yet but maybe this just means sony is finally ready to help rockstar with GTA4 like microsoft has been helping them coding wise?

this has already happened a while ago, would not be "new" news or even a rumor

Luckyman

Banned
jstevenson said:

What? There actually was a Sony event again?

Top Bottom