• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VMC are recruiting for 'At-Home Game Testers' for AAA Multiplayer Console & PC Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMC_GBTN

Neo Member
Hi everyone,

We'll look out for questions on Monday, sorry for the delays =]Just a quick announcement concerning the test session for those who were scheduled:

The Welcome Aboard email was also sent to those who are invited to the massive test session on the first weekend of May; those who have a "Scheduling & Instruction" email were invited for today's session. This email contains the IDs of your Supervisor on console and your Moderator on Skype. Please PM your moderator on Skype if you can't see the group chat or if you're having issues with your Supervisor, and please include your Tester ID to simplify things.

Thank you and see you online =]

While I would like to comment about my mod, I am going to mention the NDA said to not mention anything including the testing process. I would not say anything just to play it safe, we know they are hunting enough people down that they had to delay emails. Lets not add to the amount of work they have to do. (unless they said it was ok to talk about than ignore me.)

UnrealEck

I got an email confirming they've received my application.
Two weeks later I find out here on the forums I should send my DXdiag file to a specific address, which I did and I'm waiting on a reply.

BraXzy

Mod 19 was fine, not as good as the mod we had last week though :(

That was a much better test session than last time, had a lot of fun. Not sure if I played with any GAFfers though, AnX IReCoiLz is my GT.

Damaniel

Banned
Everyone read your e-mails. New project for the first people to respond.

Responded 3 minutes after it was sent. Figured that they probably reached the limit by then though.

Also be warned that the time for the new event is different (8-10AM PST, I believe). Most of us '9-5'-ers will be at work during that time.

Am_I_Evil

maybe only for the people in today? i've got no extra email....

looking forward to 2 weeks from now...wish i was in this weekend as i'm literally sitting around not doing much else than playing games anyways...

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
You guys are quick. That's bumming me out!

I hope I responded in time.

Edit: Also guys, keep in mind, it's first 20 per region, so not 20 total.

B3N1

you guys are all wrong, Mod 15 was the best.

He was totally cool and tolerant with my shit not coming together, but I could use some variety with the mods now, I had him and the same Supervisor before, but I didn't recognize anyone from the earlier group.

llehuty

Are we allowed to say this?
Session is over. You're supposed to fill in the survey within one hour after the session in order to be accounted for, it was over 1 hour ago.

It's for Steam/PC. It's on their facebook.

Also, from there:
VMC At-Home Testing said:
The team was complete within 4 minutes of sending the email!
We'll send out confirmations tomorrow (to add suspense...)
Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Fuck I totally didn't get in then.

Damn it!

I got the email in my car and was lollygagging up to my room.

Congrats to everyone who got in.

llehuty

Damn. I was just at 5. I saw the email immediately cause I was on my phone the second it arrived. If I had actually read the email all the way through before going to figure out what time it'd be in my zone I would have been in no problem.

Same here, I had to check the time :S
Never again :p

BraXzy

Damn. I was just at 5. I saw the email immediately cause I was on my phone the second it arrived. If I had actually read the email all the way through before going to figure out what time it'd be in my zone I would have been in no problem.

Funnily enough I did the same, saw I had an email but didn't immediately check. What's worse is I'd refreshed this thread, the post that mentioned it was right there but I'd gone to a different tab -.-

Ahh well, I hope it's nothing good :p

MayMay

Banned
Ah god damn it, missed it --

The first come first serve thing really isn't optimal. Id rather have them just select 40 ppl. Higher chance of getting in that way lol I totally did not expect an email from them today, so I did not check ;_;

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Such awesomeness tonight. Dunno if I played with any GAF people but it was really good fun. Some hilarious moments indeed. Was anyone apart of group 19?

I got the instruction e-mail to sign the NDA last week, which I (hopefully) did correctly, but got nothing else since. Hoping I hear something soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom