• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerbs

impossible_02_thumb.gif

No problem. Believe me!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So this is what's gonna bury Trump? Some candid comments on women from 11 year ago and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too! What's going on?
When he's talked about people of colour he's always been somewhat coy about it. Like, oh this might happen to them, or back in the old days yadda yadda. He's never been direct about what to do.

This is him straight up talking about sexual assault. Plus, half of the population is female. It's a lot easier to relate to women than it is to brown people for a lot of his electorate.

HotHamBoy

But so many Trump supporters are sexist, mysogynist pigs. So will it even matter? This is honestly far from the worst thing he's ever said, even this year.

There are so many awful people in America. Far more than I ever thought. That is what this election has taught me. I wonder if people who publicly denounce him to friends will still vote for him in secret?

Honestly, if the conduct he exhibited during the debate wasn't enough to convince you that he is unfit to be the leader of a nation, wtf will?

Trojan

I've never seen anything like this in a presidential race, or much else for that matter. Unbelievable. I can't envision any scenario where he can bounce back from this with the election in a month.

And I've never felt better because that orange-faced asshat scares the shit out of me as our President.

Can a mod give a reprieve to Team Alucard, really curious to read his/her insight.

OT: Having Trump friends and family members now saying that they cannot do it after this most recent remark. They wont vote Clinton, but they now cannot go in for Trump. The common thread is my kids, values, religion, etc.

Hiltz

Sleep well tonight, Trump. Sleep well. You're nightmare will still be there when you awaken in your golden tower.

BriGuy

Listening to these Trump supporters on CNN is akin to listening to the battered housewife with the black eye and split lip tell you how "things will be different this time." I don't even.

Saya

Good lord why did CNN cut away from that exchange.

Stop saying pussy, think of my children. But when Donald says it, it's all good, because Hilary has emails and is married to Bill Clinton.

What's this about CNN?

So this is what's gonna bury Trump? Some candid comments on women from 11 year ago and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too! What's going on?

Because it's so completely cut and dry abominable. All the other horrible shit, there's at least like a .05% microscopic wiggle room where idiots can spin and explain away with some horrible excuse or hand wave.

This one leaves not a millimeter of wiggle room. It's just straight up terrible. And seemingly few people are actually willing to make the jump to say it's not a big deal because it makes them sound like monsters, which is the only possible route to take for them right now. They're trapped.

A Trump staffer said it: "There's no way to spin this. There just isn't."

Barzul

Good lord why did CNN cut away from that exchange.

Stop saying pussy, think of my children. But when Donald says it, it's all good, because Hilary has emails and is married to Bill Clinton.
In her head that argument made sense 😂😂

PKrockin

holy shit I just tuned in to see that on CNN and had to check in here and see if anyone else was watching that madness.

I'm sure the clip will be on Youtube soon, it is so worth watching. This election is unbelievable.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ryan Nanni
@celebrityhottub 5 The skies grew dark, and the animals trembled 6 And with a mighty thrust of his hand 7 Moses did grab Pharaoh by the pussy

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Ana: "GRABBIN PUSSY GRABBIN PUSSY PUSSY GRABBER"

Female Trump Supporter: "pls stop saying pussy; my daughter is watching"

Ana: "Oh you want ME to stop saying Pussy but you won't ask Donald to do the same???"

"My daughter is watching"

Too late to set that example, lady. This one's on you and the company you keep.

RootCause

That got uncomfortable, but very real. And Ana calling her out was warranted, Scottie was being a hypocrite.

Lol Ana removed from panel. She on time out. Still have a ton of respect for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom