• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

.JayZii

Banned
The blonde woman in pink seems to be on protect donald autopilot while her brain's actively reevaluating her life choices.

Yeah this is what I posted to Facebook basically, like ok I'm glad they bailing now but what? So it's ok to be a blatantly racist xenophobic monster but this is too far? Being racist is ok I guess smh

I mean beyond racism people should have paused when this
After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Thats the deposition his ex -wife ivana gave and was published in a book in 1993.

Could someone give us the cliff notes for us without acces to cable news?

Trump surrogate: Killary put people in body bags
Ana Navarro: We are talking about Trump. He said he wants to grab some PUSSY!
Trump surrogate: sob, please stop saying that word, the children...
Ana: You are offended by me saying PUSSY, WHAT ABOUT HIM SAYING PUSSY! PUSSSYYY!!!!

Saya

Ana Navarro is not on the panel anymore. Here's footage of her in the other room:

tumblr_m43g877zjp1rsxaz1o2_500.gif

1) it's his own voice on tape
2) it's incredibly graphic
3) not everyone has a relative who is a POC, but pretty much everybody has a mother, a daughter and/or a sister they would rank as one of their top three favorite people
4) he desperately needed to hang onto middle class married women. This will destroy him with that demograpic - he is talking about sexually assaulting a married woman, eight months after getting married himself

I actually wish it were one of the things you mentioned too, but there are reasons this is hitting as hard as it is.

All of this

I don't think any amount of "But Bill Clinton! Emails! Benghazi!" can damage control this

Amir0x

Banned
That CNN segment was easily one of the nuttiest things ive ever seen during a campaign. Shouts of pussu, Ana devouring someones soul, the sheer hypocrisy of what was said that set it off in the first place.

Trumps campaign is so over.

Kibbles

Ana: "GRABBIN PUSSY GRABBIN PUSSY PUSSY GRABBER"

Female Trump Supporter: "pls stop saying pussy; my daughter is watching"

Ana: "Oh you want ME to stop saying Pussy but you won't ask Donald to do the same???"

This is pretty dumb considering one was a private conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom