• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace |OT| Trigger's (KLK/LWA) new TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puruzi

Banned
Chifuyu is adorable, and Hatoko may become best girl. All this love stuff. Sagami is a total prick, and if Mirei isn't an option, Hatoko must become the chosen one.

I watched two episodes and cannot stand Andou. I was going to drop the show but saw in the thread that Hatoko calls him out on his bullshit. I'm tempted to suffer through 4 more episodes just to watch that scene. I could never skip right to it because suffering through more Andou will just make the moment that much sweeter

-Horizon-

now that we know red was a childhood inspiration for Ando, shes obviously going to win the harem.

hatoko is gonna go yandere

Mirei will save everyone
aka kill off everyone else and keep Andou for herself

tumblr_ndecf7lhgT1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

rexor0717

I'm reluctantly still watching this. I hope we get more episodes like 7 and not 8. While I want them to explore their powers more, I was incredibly disappointed to hear that there is a Fairy War. Ugh...

antibolo

Banned
I'm reluctantly still watching this. I hope we get more episodes like 7 and not 8. While I want them to explore their powers more, I was incredibly disappointed to hear that there is a Fairy War. Ugh...

Glad I'm not the only one.

That fairy is totally hot though

ErichWK

Same here. but...Like. I know something HAS to happen. shit HAS to go down. Episodes 1, 2 and 7 were really good. Come on Trigger, make all this slow filler character development pay off with something crazy.

Fairy Wars.

:|

Puruzi

Banned
I don't get why people are annoyed about Fairy Wars.
This was never supposed to be taken seriously, and I think it's hilarious that a war is happening because some faries got bored and wanted to watch people fuck each other up.

antibolo

Banned
I don't get why people are annoyed about Fairy Wars.
This was never supposed to be taken seriously, and I think it's hilarious that a war is happening because some faries got bored and wanted to watch people fuck each other up.

It's not the Fairy Wars itself that's annoying, it's that its sudden inclusion into the plotline seems to contradict the character development that has been going on since the very beginning, and that reached a critical point in episode 7 when the whole chuuni thing was put into serious questioning.

Of course that's just my view of it, I can't speak for everyone here.

Puruzi

Banned
Really sucks for Chifuyu and Kuki, too young to be added into the harem. Sayumi is cool as hell. Tomoyo losing forever, and sweatingman.jpg at that preview.
Also:
Gw1danN.png

Puruzi

Banned
Hatoko better win I swear to god
actually I like Tomoyo, so I'm fine with her, but Hatoko takes priority.

rexor0717

The whole Fairy War thing is going to depend on how it all shakes out in the end. If this just turns into another battle anime that starts with a lot of character development that then shifts to focus on a bunch of flashy fights, it'd lose interest.

Like, it would be a great twist if they get initiated into it, and Andou really wants to fight, but the others don't really show any interest, but if the opening is any indication, it seems thats not the case.

antibolo

Banned
All the girls in this show have such nice hair.

I want to see someone IRL rock Hatoko's "one braid in the front, one braid in the back" hairdo.

TUSR

Banned
Mirei is BACK.

and evil again apparently, gonna say brainwashed and will require some Andou love to cure her

She gonna get Dark and Dark'ed

I thought they were going to save the festival episode for last with Tomoya.

So full of life.

LN Shit: I don't remember anything about Mirei doing any of this, maybe this is Trigger's original ending? Ill post their newsletter here when it comes up.

LN "Spoilers" for this episode:
The firework scene was supposed to be a subtle Tomoyo victory. They changed Andou's lines slightly in the firework scenes. Tomoyo says the same line "watashi, suki nan da", but Andou is supposed to respond "Ore mo suki da na". In the anime he just says "Ore mo". Which doesn't sound like a big deal but the RIGHT AFTER, Tomoyo touches her fingertips to Andou's hand and Andou holds Tomoyo's hand. So you realize that Andou knew exactly what Tomoyo meant

-Horizon-

She gonna get Dark and Dark'ed
...lewd

I thought they were going to save the festival episode for last with Tomoya.

LN Shit: I don't remember anything about Mirei doing any of this, maybe this is Trigger's original ending? Ill post their newsletter here when it comes up.

LN "Spoilers" for this episode:
The firework scene was supposed to be a subtle Tomoyo victory. They changed Andou's lines slightly in the firework scenes. Tomoyo says the same line "watashi, suki nan da", but Andou is supposed to respond "Ore mo suki da na". In the anime he just says "Ore mo". Which doesn't sound like a big deal but the RIGHT AFTER, Tomoyo touches her fingertips to Andou's hand and Andou holds Tomoyo's hand. So you realize that Andou knew exactly what Tomoyo meant
o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom