• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 09•29-10•01•17 - Cruise spitroasted by Pennywise and Kingsman, Flatliners DOA

kswiston

He has one?

I do have the trade of Coheed and Cambria 's comic

250px-Mayhem_01_cover.jpg

My brother went to SDCC the year after it came out, and Tyrese was making people buy the comic for something like $20 if they wanted his autograph.

Did that Rock/Statham post-credit scene that was supposedly cut from the theatrical release but they claim was "always intended for home video" ever come out?

kswiston

If Deadline's $100M worldwide opening for Blade Runner 2049 is in the right ballpark, the film's potential to break even isn't going to be that far-fetched, even with the reported $150M+ budget.

Boy, Flatliners was a real piece of shit. 0% RT is completely justified. The only other person in my showing walked out halfway through. I should have as well.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Tyrese was about to come back for Transformers: The Last Knight, but I think he was tied up with F8. They replaced him with some generic Black soldier who just stood next to Josh Duwhatever

Tyrese...had a hard 2017.

Slayven

I am surprised there are no articles about the marketing fakeout The Last Knight pulled.

Remember it was going to be about the little girl, but nope turns out it's Marky Mark and his not so funky bunch

I am surprised there are no articles about the marketing fakeout The Last Knight pulled.

Remember it was going to be about the little girl, but nope turns out it's Marky Mark and his not so funky bunch

I'm not dumb enough to get fooled that Marky Mark ain't gonna get top billin' on this shit

Also Blade Runner 2049 tonight it's happenin'

berzeli

Banned
lol Dark Universe lol
‘Bride Of Frankenstein’ Back To Lab As London Pre-Production Postponed; Javier Bardem & Angelina Jolie Expected To Wait
Universal Pictures is pressing pause on Bride of Frankenstein, the Bill Condon-directed remake of the 1935 horror classic. Pre-production had gotten underway in London for a February 1 production start, but the crew has just been told to go home for the time being. Javier Bardem has been in talks to play Frankenstein’s Monster, and Angelina Jolie has been in talks to play his reanimated, reluctant mate in the second film in Universal’s Dark Universe initiative to bring back its classic movie monsters. I’ve heard the film is going back to the lab to do some more work on the script and that is why they stopped the clock.

The studio confirmed to Deadline that its execs and Condon have indeed pushed pause. I am told the actors aren’t walking away. In fact, they are not committing until this all gets rectified.

“After thoughtful consideration, Universal Pictures and director Bill Condon have decided to postpone Bride of Frankenstein,” Universal said in a statement to Deadline. “None of us want to move too quickly to meet a release date when we know this special movie needs more time to come together. Bill is a director whose enormous talent has been proven time and again, and we all look forward to continuing to work on this film together.”

Even though the studio carved out that release date long ago, it sounds like they are still trying to establish exactly what this film should be, with Bardem and Jolie waiting for more rewrites by David Koepp before committing. A little caution here seems well placed after the the film that launched Universal’s monster program, The Mummy, turned into a confusing pastiche of action scenes without a sense of authorship of what exactly it wanted to be.

Top Bottom