• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 09•29-10•01•17 - Cruise spitroasted by Pennywise and Kingsman, Flatliners DOA

Toa TAK

Banned
Calling it: Either they remove all Dark Universe hooks and make it stand alone, or they can it.
They can make it all loosely connected at the very least. Acknowledge they exist in the same world, just without the SHIELD stuff.
That My Little Pony film you've been looking forward to so much because you're really into ponies?
No the OTHER one.

And I’m not into ponies, don’t lump me in with that fanbase. Star Wars? Fine, I GUESS, but not them.
the other boleyn girl?
Noooo. The OTHER one.

Maybe you guys didn’t see it which is a good thing.

Toa TAK

Banned
Thor 3 Ragnarok World?
200w.gif

mooncakes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ2e3q5H81g/?taken-by=tyrese

#PSA Congratulations to @TheRock and your brother in law aka 7 bucks producing partner @hhgarcia41 for making the fast and the furious franchise about YOU - And like you, DJ even if they call I will not be deleting this post - Gn folks see you in 2020 April #FastFamily right? Nah..... it's about #TeamDewayne #3yrs will it be worth the wait? #NoShaw just Hobbs will this be another #BayWatch? Guys guys just relax I'm just a passionate film critic

I get that delaying a whole production for a spinoff sucks, but it ain't the Rock's fault if Tyrese can't get work outside the Fast series.

Fast 9 to have everyone in different parts of the world and never once interacting?

Today was the last day Wind River was going to be in town so finally got off my ass to see it. Really, really damn good. Especially Renner.

Pachimari

BR2049 was great but I badly need a rewatch to pick up on some things. I won't discuss the movie here but it was really good.

Next up is Thor!

AndyVirus

I think we've discovered the real reason Rock is making sure F9 is delayed.

Tyrese Gibson said:
Guys guys just relax I'm just a passionate film critic

The Rock said:
Bold move from this critic who watched #Baywatch w/ other critics who laughed their ass off, but then they decide to trash it publicly.

Tyrese watched the premiere with The Rock, laughed his ass off, then ran off to give it a negative review on RT.

You suck at killing.

They're not supposed to come back.

Dude that's the only good thing about KY.

Besides giving us Abraham Lincoln and KFC.

He may have been born in Kentucky, but Honest Abe is from Illinois.

Fun fact: There have been two presidents that came from Illinois when they became president (Lincoln and Obama), but there's only one president who was actually born here (Reagan). We almost had two, but this is a nation of idiots.

jett

D-Member
I'm really curious how mainstream audiences will react to BR2049 once the initial weekend is over. It's one of the slowest-paced movies that I can remember watching.

I'm really curious how mainstream audiences will react to BR2049 once the initial weekend is over. It's one of the slowest-paced movies that I can remember watching.

I think the wheels fall off, it's not a high octane thrill ride like Fury Road was so I don't think it'll reach that

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Have to imagine Bobby Roberts is holding a private party for that bit of news. Got himself banned just in time for the inevitable return at TLJ's release, I guess. :\

Go to a mirror and say Mary Sue three times.

Just saw a friend on facebook say, "The movie is not for casual movie goers". Good news is, she is the type that sees 2 or 3 artsy films a year and considers herself a critic.

Now I need to start a list of slow films, and how they fared at the box office.

Return of the King. 3 and a half hour slog

Top Bottom