• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yuna's sending in Kilika

Eh, this didn't really hit me as I didn't have any attachment to Kilika. I also hated Tidus' monolouge in general, still do.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
FFX has probably the most memorable and iconic FF cutscenes, other notable images from The Scene and Ending:

00012.jpg

latest

Mortemis

Banned
Absolutely loved this scene. Really set the tone and expectations for the game.

Man, I'm so glad I replayed FFX. One of my favs now.

When people call this game shitty, full of shitty characters and the worst FF story seemingly always citing the misunderstood laughing scene, I think of scenes like this one and truly feel confused for them. Like.. how is this the worst story you've ever played in a video game, let alone a FF? Say what you will about the characters and their VA (which still get judged far too harshly on here imo) but the world-building and lore are so brilliantly weaved together with the storytelling, I still feel like it has yet to be topped.

Maybe Resonance of Fate comes close?

I thought the world building was ham fisted and oftentimes too strong or too light.

I dunno, a few good scenes don't make up for the rest of the game for me. This scene is a great one, wasted on a poor script.

Dice//

Banned
Do they ever explain the magic that lets her do a Jesus-walk and gives her a water platform to dance on?

Top Bottom