• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Oily, Gentlemanly Super Spin Fighter 4 Reveal Thread of Kunoichis and Karatekas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

hitsugi said:
also:

hakanz.jpg

saw this on my friend's twitter.. http://twitter.com/SpeedBrkr/status/9794454080

looks like wario's face to me, but who knows?

I got some e-honda feeling ....

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
DryEyeRelief said:
Unless they changed it, the SRK FADC for Ken isn't possible. The rumor though is that you can do it off cr.mk canceled into ex fireball.

Probably the easiest cancels in the game. Just cr.mk while the animation is going rotate the stick 3 times clockwise and mash punch... with automaticaly cancel into fireball, cancel into super...crazy

robut said:
Guys, deathberry said he's a SF newb. I doubt he'll be able to answer in-depth questions like subtle changes.

Yeah, it would be probably be better use just to ask for move lists like we've been getting.

I wouldn't mind seeing Juri's, or some older characters to see if they truly got new attacks.

Sutanreyu

hitsugi said:
like I said, I play Viper and I can do those instant BKs and agree that she's an execution heavy character, but that is what allows her freedom.

Akuma in my opinion, is trash now.. or just not worth playing. Removing the ability to do fun s.HK combos is completely retarded, and let's not even get into his second ultra right now. Akuma in SSF4 will basically be Akuma in SF4 before people gained the execution / knowledge to do s.HK combos... what's the point of that?

also:

hakanz.jpg

saw this on my friend's twitter.. http://twitter.com/SpeedBrkr/status/9794454080

looks like wario's face to me, but who knows?

You have to admit, once you find out that you can combo after a s.HK... A bit on the cheesy side.

hitsugi said:
people have already tried to FADC and do all sorts of shit with the 2nd ultra of his.. right now you can't even focus crumple into it.. I mean, really guys? how is that even possible?

Also.. the removal of the loop? it's a bit more than that. Now you can't fireball FADC into his roundhouse, nor can you stand jab into it, and CH c.mp into it has become harder as well. The loop was effective on several characters, but that kick had a LOT of uses.

Wow :lol

That's pretty bad in regards to his 2nd Ultra. His other changes I'd just have to play to get a feel if he's gotten really nerfed, though it doesn't really seem so. Changing some of his setups isn't too bad as long as he still can deal out the damage.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Did the Hakan pic actually come from 'TheLeaker'?

edit: Looks like it was him, couldn't find his post cause it was removed hella fast. But TheLeaker on SRK is now banned, so you can take it that the pic is most likely legit.

hitsugi

LeMaximilian said:
Did the Hakan pic actually come from 'TheLeaker'?

edit: Looks like it was him, couldn't find his post cause it was removed hella fast. But TheLeaker on SRK is now banned, so you can take it that the pic is most likely legit.

yup.

KAL2006

Banned
These leakers are all terrible, if they are going to leak, why leak a small shitty blurry picture, why not release gameplay footage, menu screenshots, heck a decent quality picture of Hakan. The dude went through all that truble by getting banned by teasing people and releasing a crappy burry image.

I think this is Capcom's marketing team at work

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
hitsugi said:
the hilarious part is that the story on the front page is all about the leak.. yet Mr.Wizard banned the poster and removed all of his posts. Way to go, orange.

more stuff: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5526/emperorcowhakaninfoleak.jpg

this was from gamefaqs and also got deleted D:
Yeah the hell is up with that? He shouldnt've gotten banned considering their parading the leak around now.

Fake edit: Oh shit they just removed it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
FreedomFrisbee said:
Wonder what the logic behind banning him is. That just ends red flags up everywhere. Especially when they don't ban members who make fake screenshots.
Companies email to complain and request that they be "prevented from posting anything".

Hitokage said:
Companies email to complain and request that they be "prevented from posting anything".

Well, obviously. The problem is going crazy over a real leak while its in the middle of fake ones. Its just a dumb move if you don't want anyone to think anything.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Hitokage said:
Is that Liam Gallagher on your avatar?

KAL2006

Banned
Gr1mLock said:
im surprised more stuff isnt hitting the interwebs since there seems to be a few copies floating in the wild

Imagine if the early version of the game was leaked online and pirated. I bet Capcom only sent out PS3 verisons to avoid this.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
If Viper's thunder knuckle really is nerfed...

Then I'm gonna look on the bright side and assume that it has more slightly more recovery, but has faster startup. Or something. Contrary to what some folks believe, it's not always safe on block currently anyway. Gief can SPD Viper on hit from certain distances.

Maybe in Super, people won't be able to srk you between c.mp xx knuckle. Or maybe she has better priority on her normals or other buffs that make up for it.

I dunno, though. Pretty leery over this news all the same. Gotta wait until I actually play the game for a while before I pass judgment though.

Lost Fragment said:
Maybe in Super, people won't be able to srk you between c.mp xx knuckle. Or maybe she has better priority on her normals or other buffs that make up for it.

Right, I'm sure they'll have it so people can't Shoryuken mash you out of your blocked links whilst they're at it :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hot off the SRK...

TheLeaker2 said:
Fuck this shit. I am going to lose my fucking job now.
Thanks a lot SRK
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2056/hakanz.jpg

[he got banned] and

TheLeaking said:
Costume 10 works similar to Costumes 11 & 12 in the sense that they alter the costume beyond color. It'll have its own color, but it will also change something specific about the characters costume.

I had stated before that the Pic would be revealing, and that the doubters can trust my leaked Info. You can expect the the planned screenshots of monday to be posted accordingly, showing examples of the costumes.

I Leak info:
Fuerte has fewer recovery frames for a majority of his moves.

He didn't get banned. Yet. Who do we trust? Does he mean colour? :lol

Also wasn't the changing part of the costume thing in SF4? How was it possible to get it to appear?

Caj814 said:
SRK Founder/Admin/Evo Tournament director

Actually yes to the Administrator and Evo Tournament director, no to everything else. SRK was founded by the Cannons (Tom and Tony). The Evo tournament was founded by the Cannons, S-Kill, etc. Mr. Wizard is a pretty cool guy though:

http://www.shoryuken.com/wiki/index.php/History

And since Capcom does kind of support the site sort, I can understand the precarious position, someone leaking the info could place him.

You don't see N3ss, Haunts, etc just outright spilling the beans. They just do their cock teasing, which helps maintain interest in the game and doesn't break the NDA.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
TheLeaker2 said:
Fuck this shit. I am going to lose my fucking job now.

Why yes fuckface, if I leaked info that my job has been given in trust, I'd expect to be fired too!

Edit: yeah a super popular site like SRK that gets Capcom support is no longer a fan-site per se. Its more like the missing link between "fan" and "corporate". This happens in some capacity in GAF too (like when Famitsu scans werent allowed anymore) its better not to burn bridges sometimes.

vulva

Man, there are so many ways to leak this kind of shit without giving up your own identity. I have a feeling this guy did some real amateur shit here beyond just acting like a jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom