• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Oily, Gentlemanly Super Spin Fighter 4 Reveal Thread of Kunoichis and Karatekas

Status
Not open for further replies.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
AdawgDaFAB said:
Anyone else think of Harley Race and HHH's 'stache when they saw the Hakan pic? :lol

Why hasn't Harley Race been ripped off in some fighter yet anyways? He was awesome back in the day.

I got a Darum vibe from him. Like capcom wanted to put him in but had to change him up enough since they don't have the rights to the EX chars.

what's this pic floating around now?

34o4t2d.jpg

vs.

hakanz.jpg

Myomoto

CcrooK said:
I'd say the very small image and the character select one is legit.

If you were going to bother to take a picture of a preview kit and upload it, why would resize it to a teeny weeny picture where nobody can see anything on the picture?

If, on the other hand, you were making a fake picture, it would be much easier to make a very small picture that people can't clearly see any details in.

FlightOfHeaven said:
Post images with the characters sporting different colors. I want to see Ibuki in her white, red, blue, and yellow outfits.
In 3S, I always thought Ibuki's white outfit kinda made her look like a sperm cell. Her hair was like flagella.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
ShinAmano said:
Just curious what is the PS3 crisis?
system clock bug, inhibits you from signing in to PSN and booting games it seems. Mine is fubar so I ain't tried it, but that is the gist of it I think.

Kajiba

_dementia said:
In 3S, I always thought Ibuki's white outfit kinda made her look like a sperm cell. Her hair was like flagella.

:lol :lol

And I guess we will still have to wait to see adon move list.

ShinAmano

Alucrid said:

Brobzoid said:
system clock bug, inhibits you from signing in to PSN and booting games it seems. Mine is fubar so I ain't tried it, but that is the gist of it I think.
Damn...when did this happen? I watched a movie on Saturday...that was the last time I turned it on and it seemed to work fine (I have a fat). Crazy.

Anyhow I will be the first to admit from what I heard about Hakkan (and his voice) I was not a fan...however if the small pic is actually him he could be salvageable.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
GrayFoxPL said:
Fei Long's Shlong - Fireballs ahoy.

Internet alert! It is no longer schlong or shlong, in November of 2009 it was changed to "slong". It's still pronounced the same way, unless you don't want to pronounce it the same way.

cHaotix8

PS3 fix from SRK:
Carpark said:
Everyone who already got that PS3 error. Try this method: disable the internet connection, change clock settings to manual, and enter today's date. They say it is because older PS3's "think" today is 29'th of February.
I've found it here. It will make games playable, at least offline.

_dementia said:

You take that back!

Damn, now cannot unsee.

Edit: Jaguar Kick used to have the same motion that Fei Long's Flying Kick currently has. Sagat had it, too.

I say if Fei Long or Adon has to have that movement, Sagat does, too.

gutter_trash said:
i hope that is a fake
I dont want Dudley to be near Seth
It's shopped. Source was the old japanese livestream with random developers like Kamiya and the Tekken 6 producer playing the game.

Original:
2cpyo2e.jpg

Retouched:
xga6pe.jpg

Steaks

More "TheLeaker"

SSF4 NEWS: Hakan has 4 Special Moves: 2 Grapple (360 P or 360 K in Air), 1 Slide (QCF P), 1 Oiling Up (SRK K) (via TheLeaker)

SSF4 NEWS: Hakan's slide counters fireball spammers; unsafe on block. Good damage w/Normals; not combo heavy. (via TheLeaker)

SSF4 NEWS: Hakan's Ultra 2 is prob his best weapon & best anti-air move in game; shuts down any jumping game. (via TheLeaker)

MoxManiac

kensk said:
More "TheLeaker"

SSF4 NEWS: Hakan has 4 Special Moves: 2 Grapple (360 P or 360 K in Air), 1 Slide (QCF P), 1 Oiling Up (SRK K) (via TheLeaker)

SSF4 NEWS: Hakan's slide counters fireball spammers; unsafe on block. Good damage w/Normals; not combo heavy. (via TheLeaker)

SSF4 NEWS: Hakan's Ultra 2 is prob his best weapon & best anti-air move in game; shuts down any jumping game. (via TheLeaker)

Are both 360 moves in the air, or just the kick one?

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
2&2 said:
How did the Jag kick motions differ between games?

A1 it was RDP. The dude posting it was Fei's motion was thinking Rising Jaguar, which was the old tiger knee motion in A1.

A2 it was QCF+K

A3 it went back to RDP.
X-Adon couldn't do special move jaguars, but his jump kicks were air jaguar kicks,

AZ Greg

kensk said:
More "TheLeaker"

Sounds like he will be able to give the shotos trouble.

I speculate that Hakan is designed to counter Sagat/Ryu/Akuma, but being a grapple character he probably counters everyone else too. Basically, top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom