• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

DAY 3 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Gorlak (5)
Crab 960
CCS 992
Ourobolus 1074
Zippedpinhead 1133
Flame_AC 1179

Flame_AC (2)
Ourobolus 861 1015
Spoiled Milk 867
CCS 920 992
Gorlak 927
Zippedpinhead 952 1133

No active vote for Day 3: *Splinter, backslashbunny, Fireblend, Kalor, Kawl_USC, kingkitty, Poltergust, zeemumu

Day 3 Postcount: *Splinter 18, backslashbunny 14, CCS 24, Crab 4, Fireblend 36, Flame_AC 36, Gorlak 6, Kalor 11, Kawl_USC 17, kingkitty 13, Ourobolus 70, Poltergust 34, Spoiled Milk 12, zeemumu 7, Zippedpinhead 7

Day 3 ends:
blu_1497027600.png

Automated vote tally here

8 votes for majority

Gorlak

Banned
I'm genuinely busy these days. Those of you who played with me before, know that I put my everything into every game ever. This is unrelated to the situation or alignment I'm in. Be it scum in a desperate situation (metal gear solid, claims, claims, claims), be it neutral who was fucked by scum (harry potter, hello crab) or town who played the worst game of his life (of gods and men, helped scum to win by a mile).

I'm really sorry, that I can't live up to my own expectations in this game. RL took a toll on me (and yes partly it's still related to that girl, ouro :/). I can not even manage to read this whole day phase.

I'll make a statement now.

Ourobolus

Banned
cabot's gonna come in and bitch like and idiot that your vote isn't on a separate line, but it still counts in the vote count tool

Gorlak

Banned
My knowledge is that CCS claimed role cop, townreads me, but wants me lynched. Meanwhile Kingkitty came back with a red check on him. If I missed something important please point it out to me.

There is some truth in CCS claim. This is my role pm. Cabot forced me to thunderdome someone until D4 (N3). If I fail to activate my power I get modkilled. My name is Andrea Leadsom, apparently she was runner up for prime minister or something.

Flame is my biggest scumread. I voted him both days, I was against lynching nin and after surviving two day phases without doing anything at all, I feared Flame would coast even further. I wanted to end these shenanigans surrounding him.

This role is killing me, as I said having to force my read on you is dumb. I did not claim because I see my role as useless, but wanted to stay in this game. Yesterday people were all about how there can't be a role that has a negative impact on town besides the miller. I was selfish. I thought my chances were higher if I claimed ordinary.

I have no idea why CCS would out me, being a role cop and seeing my pm and all.

Gorlak, kingkitty first red-checked CCS, who then proceeded to explain his role and who you are.

I guess the question now is this: what we should do from here? Since I feel that revealing Gorlak's true nature is irrelevant for tomorrow's vote, I may end up voting for Flame_AC. I also have little reason to believe that Gorlak is scum at this point while Flame_AC is still an unknown to me.

Actually, I think I should just do that now.

Vote: Flame_AC

I'm going to sleep. I'll be around for when voting ends tomorrow, but I highly doubt my vote will shift.

Gorlak (5)
Crab 960
CCS 992
Ourobolus 1074 1189
Zippedpinhead 1133
Flame_AC 1179
zeemumu 1183

Flame_AC (4)
Ourobolus 861 1015
Spoiled Milk 867
CCS 920 992
Gorlak 927
Zippedpinhead 952 1133
backslashbunny 1187
Poltergust 1188

No active vote for Day 3: *Splinter, Fireblend, Kalor, Kawl_USC, kingkitty, Ourobolus (has previously voted)

Day 3 Postcount: *Splinter 18, backslashbunny 15, CCS 24, Crab 4, Fireblend 36, Flame_AC 37, Gorlak 8, Kalor 11, Kawl_USC 17, kingkitty 13, Ourobolus 72, Poltergust 35, Spoiled Milk 12, zeemumu 9, Zippedpinhead 7

Day 3 ends:
blu_1497027600.png

8 votes for majority

*Splinter

Oh I didn't vote

VOTE: Flame_AC

Listening to CCS after he's been red checked is some of the worst nonsense I've seen, and I've played 21 games apparently.

kingkitty

Just to chime in that I won't be here when the day ends. I think I'm gonna go with

vote: Gorlak

Based on my deep analysis, maybe Flame_AC and CCS are not on the same team. But I'm not sure how willing CCS is at busing another scumGorlak (how many scum is there? like 3 at least?). Which then his gambit would then fall apart if I got lynched next and showed I was telling the truth.

Gorlak should have told the truth about his role if it was truly town. That was definitely a mistake. Flame_AC is well I dunno. My initial gut feeling is though he isn't on the same team as CCS. Maybe.

Either death I think I'm fine with in the end. Just no ties plz.

If this is my last post I just want to share these pictures before I die:

Flame_AC (6)
Ourobolus 861 1015
Spoiled Milk 867
CCS 920 992
Gorlak 927
Zippedpinhead 952 1133
backslashbunny 1187
Poltergust 1188
*Splinter 1192
Zippedpinhead 1195

Gorlak (5)
Crab 960
CCS 992
Ourobolus 1074 1189
Zippedpinhead 1133 1195
Flame_AC 1179
zeemumu 1183
kingkitty 1194

No active vote for Day 3: Fireblend, Kalor, Kawl_USC, Ourobolus (has previously voted)

Day 3 Postcount: *Splinter 19, backslashbunny 15, CCS 24, Crab 4, Fireblend 36, Flame_AC 37, Gorlak 8, Kalor 11, Kawl_USC 17, kingkitty 14, Ourobolus 73, Poltergust 35, Spoiled Milk 12, zeemumu 9, Zippedpinhead 9

Day 3 ends:
blu_1497027600.png

8 votes for majority

Kawl_USC

Seriously?

Forces a thunder dome or is mod killed.

Lied about his role.

Completely disappears when confronted with that fact. (Yes I'm sorry real life became very busy, I can relate, but it's still not a great look)

Vote: gorlak

Also that kalor post is ringing all kinds of bells to me.

CCs/gorlak/kalor team?

Kalor

Seriously?

Forces a thunder dome or is mod killed.

Lied about his role.

Completely disappears when confronted with that fact. (Yes I'm sorry real life became very busy, I can relate, but it's still not a great look)

Vote: gorlak

Also that kalor post is ringing all kinds of bells to me.

CCs/gorlak/kalor team?

What kind of bells is it ringing?

Kawl_USC

What kind of bells is it ringing?

Scum bells.

Any sane town person who was swayed at all by a claim from a red checked ccs is suspicious to me.

And feeling better about gorlak after he admits to lying...

Doesn't seem reasonable with the info town has.

Scum bells.

Any sane town person who was swayed at all by a claim from a red checked ccs is suspicious to me.

And feeling better about gorlak after he admits to lying...

Doesn't seem reasonable with the info town has.

I think CCS wanted us to lynch Gorlak so that we would confirm that he is telling the truth about his role. That completely backfired on him because we now know he's not town due to all of that.

Based on that reasoning alone, I think voting for Flame_AC is fine. We'll be finding out everything about CCS in a matter of time, anyways. We don't need Gorlak to die to accomplish that.

Kawl_USC

I think CCS wanted us to lynch Gorlak so that we would confirm that he is telling the truth about his role. That completely backfired on him because we now know he's not town due to all of that.

Based on that reasoning alone, I think voting for Flame_AC is fine. We'll be finding out everything about CCS in a matter of time, anyways. We don't need Gorlak to die to accomplish that.

I think basing any of your reasoning around ccs action is poor play. He's confirmed red checked, anything he says is wifom at this point. I'm not voting gorlak to find out anything about ccs, I'm voting gorlak because he was lying and I don't buy his role as town.

Fireblend

Banned
Gorlak not claiming neutral worries me. Do you guys really think a thunderdome-maker that has to include themselves in said thunderdome and has a time limit sounds like a town player? When an override is a very common town role?

Vote: Gorlak

Honestly I wish we could lynch both. All of Flame's posts so far he says he's been contributing with have been super long-winded explanations preceding super obvious conclusions. Just look at the post where he's voting for Gorlak. Or saying CCS might be scum. I don't want to suppress discussion but I'm wary of people overly justifying every thought and action. I know I'll continue looking at him past today if he makes it.

Gorlak not claiming neutral worries me. Do you guys really think a thunderdome-maker that has to include themselves in said thunderdome and has a time limit sounds like a town player? When an override is a very common town role?

Vote: Gorlak

Honestly I wish we could lynch both. All of Flame's posts so far he says he's been contributing with have been super long-winded explanations preceding super obvious conclusions. Just look at the post where he's voting for Gorlak. Or saying CCS might be scum. I don't want to suppress discussion but I'm wary of people overly justifying every thought and action. I know I'll continue looking at him past today if he makes it.

Is that majority?

Or is it 9?

Kawl_USC

Fuck this whole tying the vote. We have a person who's generally scum read from the first few days and a person who is an admitted liar. Why would we not lynch one of these people???

cabot

CHAOS!

A COALITION OF CHAOS!

BREXIT!

Gorlak has been killed!

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are Nicola Sturgeon.

SCOTLAND! SCOTLAND! SCOTLAND!

You're a natural enemy of the people, because you have the audacity to take the majority opinion of your country and push their agenda. How dare you. Just stop it, okay?

STOP!

You are aligned with SCUM.

You voted REMAIN in the EU referendum

You are a Nationalist. Once a game at Night, you can target someone. The following day phase, you and your target will be the only lynch candidates to vote for. The command is REFERENDUM: <target>

As it is your mandate, you must use this power by the end of Night 3, otherwise you will be modkilled.

You can send the faction kill as well as the referendum target in a single night.

The game thread is: HERE

The SCUM thread is lost to the sea of Tory MPs that took over Scotland.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cabot.

You win if your team equal or outnumber all players.

DAY 4 BEGINS:
gra_1497214800.png

Gorlak

Banned
Talk about real life was and only ever will be the truth from me. This is the code of honour everyone should adhere to. I'm sorry that I could not participate in the discussion today. And a big apology especially to my team.

El Topo

I know all our little Brexiteers (and the honourable Remainers) are firmly asleep, so while you are still dreaming of making Britain great again, allow me to present an opportunity to all of you:
There was a day where I said on Discord that you guys would get to choose my avatar if WW grossed more than $400m. Well....uh...that day has come. You guys get to choose my avatar for the rest of the year.
Other than wholly inappropriate avatars (e.g. those against GAF rules) anything goes. Do your worst, you <insult removed because this is not Pineapple Mafia>.

cabot

And the people thought cabot had meticulous fluff planned....

And the people thought cabot was an upstanding fellow..

And the people thought..........

The people are idiots. Fuck the people.

The game continues.

Zippedpinhead has been killed!

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are The Hopeless MP.

You're going to be shitting yourself a lot. If your constituency doesn't already hate you, they will when the stink sinks in after Brexit. Woops.

You are aligned with TOWN.

You voted LEAVE in the EU referendum

You are an Ordinary Villager. You can vote, because that's what matters.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cabot.

You win when you eliminate all threats to Town

DAY 4 ENDS:
pin_1497474000.png

7 players for majority.

Ourobolus

Banned
So... Your theory is he tried to trade the scum who has been generally nullread and is currently in a good position to survive to end game (Gorlak) for the widely suspected and now red-checked scum (CCS himself), and hope that after lynching Gorlak we'd ignore Kitty's result AND not be concerned about CCS' continued survival after ammasing all those townie points?

I'd like to re-answer this.

Yes.

Gorlak's scum power is fucking stupid. He's perfect bus material.

Fireblend

Banned
I have a prepared post for once!

Wall of shame:

Interesting how things have turned.

I also have little reason to believe that Gorlak is scum at this point while Flame_AC is still an unknown to me.

Actually, I think I should just do that now.

Swapping my vote...

vote: flame_AC

I like gorlak's speech
6-4.

Gorlaks post sounds reasonable.

Let me spell this out: Gorlak was admitting to having lied about being a vanilla town. He was admitting to having a power that put him and another player in a thunderdome. WITH A TIME LIMIT. He wasn't counter-claiming CCS on being the game's neutral ffs. You thought that sounded like a townie claim? In gafia where town overriders are there more often than not. You guys thought that sounded reasonable? Had little reason to believe he was scum? Liked his speech? Some of you guys have been playing this for ages!

I... what?!

There's got to be scum between these votes. Not sure what to think of Splinter's vote which was also post-Gorlak claim to be honest, at least that wasn't so rooted in total nonsense. If it wasn't because CCS has an even more damning post (other than claiming neutral role-cop survivor):

I know Gorlak is town. I just want to prove I'm not making shit up.

I'd be happy to just flip a coin between you all. Specially those that were willing to consider a tie yesterday. And no I don't care that much that you were the one to hammer it Zipped.

Vote: CCS

Also, sometimes it's ok to turbo. Let's get this day done with. For the record:

Town:
Flame_AC - What are the odds Gorlak used their power to pit themselves against... themselves? Pretty unlikely, specially considering Flame was widely scum-read. They probably thought his lynch was pretty much guaranteed.
kingkitty - Star cop
Kawl_USC - Only other person making sense at day's end yesterday.

Leaning Town: Mostly because they voted for Gorlak at the right time.
Crab
zeemumu

Not sure what to think:
Ouro - Why unvote after Gorlak's claim? Other than that this is mostly me being wary of someone who I think otherwise has been playing well, to be honest.
Spoiled Milk - Felt like a non-entity yesterday, various obvious statements and random shade at flame.

Leaning Scum:
backslashbunny - Pushing the tie idea + believing Gorlak's ridiculous claim. Only reason I'm leaning scum here and not outright calling her that is because she's new.
Poltergust - Pretty much the same as bunny
*Splinter - Voted for flame after Gorlak claimed nonsense.

Scum red flags: (no need to explain, read my argument above)
Zippedpinhead
Kalor
CCS

Off to watch M$ E3 stream, back later.

CCS

Banned
So, yesterday. I apologise for townreading Gorlak, I misinterpreted Nationalist as being UK Nationalist v EU, instead of Scottish Nationalist v UK.

My final shot last night returned Flame as ordinary town.

CCS

Banned
I do also have one other result, but I haven't announced it because, as mentioned previously, it's a town PR.

*Splinter

I'd like to re-answer this.

Yes.

Gorlak's scum power is fucking stupid. He's perfect bus material.
So you're saying scum bussed Gorlak to buy CCS one extra day wait CCS couldn't even be lynched yesterday. Wtf are you talking about?

I have a prepared post for once!
And it's garbage. Quelle surprise.

Please explain what made Gorlak's claim "ridiculous", because right now I'm more suspicious of the people who somehow knew it was fake.

Fireblend

Banned
So, yesterday. I apologise for townreading Gorlak, I misinterpreted Nationalist as being UK Nationalist v EU, instead of Scottish Nationalist v UK.

My final shot last night returned Flame as ordinary town.
Sure, you spent a shot on Flame of all people, because his alignment is a huge question mark after yesterday >_>

Top Bottom