• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

Kalor

Because I thought you'd lynch me anyway. I was trying to get him lynched so I could SURVIVE.

But I'll happily cooperate with town to do that too. One more shot left, point and fire :)

Most people aren't going to lynch a neutral survivor. At the very least you would have lasted a bit longer but now you've made it more likely you'll be lynched tomorrow.

Fireblend

Banned
Because I thought you'd lynch me anyway. I was trying to get him lynched so I could SURVIVE.

But I'll happily cooperate with town to do that too. One more shot left, point and fire :)

That makes no sense. Kitty's power is phrased in a way that makes it obvious (specially for a neutral like you claim to be) that it returns town/not town results. Town wouldn't lynch a neutral survivor. How does it make sense to try to survive by getting a town cop that is going to flip just that lynched through a counterclaim?!

I'm going to give CCs what he wants, a gorlak lynch because why not. What is the worst that can happen?

*remembers DG1*

I do this very reservedly, but in full knowledge that we can hopefully kill you tomorrow if you punish us.

vote: gorlak

I'm willing to call CCS's bluff here. Assuming the Thunderdomer is neutral, I have a hard time believing there's a second neutral in a game of this size.

Besides, it's clear he has no intention of cooperating with us, anyways.

Flame_AC

Are we supposed to believe that in two nights CCS managed to hit two important roles, the thunderdomer and the doctor? That seems incredibly skilled/lucky.

cabot

I don't know about you guys, but on this day of days, THE GREAT BRITISH ELECTION, I have voted for the only sensible person to get us through THE BREXIT.

VOTE: Theresa May

Through her death, we achieve life.

BREXIT!

^^^ Wait what?

Just ignore cabot.

Hey, I've been thinking... would now be a good time to vote No Lynch? We seem to have a good idea about who Flame_AC and Gorlak are, and if Gorlak is a neutral who needs to survive the Thunderdome to win, then a No Lynch would have the same effect as lynching him.

But in addition to that, it would also safeguard us against the Thunderdome being a town vs. town situation, and it would still allow us to root out the one who set it up if they are an outsider.

Any thoughts on this?

Ourobolus

Banned
Just ignore cabot.

Hey, I've been thinking... would now be a good time to vote No Lynch? We seem to have a good idea about who Flame_AC and Gorlak are, and if Gorlak is a neutral who needs to survive the Thunderdome to win, then a No Lynch would have the same effect as lynching him.

But in addition to that, it would also safeguard us against the Thunderdome being a town vs. town situation, and it would still allow us to root out the one who set it up if they are an outsider.

Any thoughts on this?
I'm not...entirely against it. I really just hope someone shoots CCS at night. If he's scum, great. If he's Neutral, great. If he's Town, then this is GAFIA.

Fireblend

Banned
We need to do away with this fear of potentially lynching townies. Even if either of them turn out to be town-aligned, lynching them will give us info based on their behavior throughout the game.

That said I feel a bit more like lynching Gorlak now; CCS's story is weird (first making Gorlak's role seem neutral, now claiming neutral themselves), but lynching Gorlak will help us make a more informed decision regarding them.

CCS: Do you think Gorlak is scum? Another neutral? ...town?

*Splinter

We need to do away with this fear of potentially lynching townies. Even if either of them turn out to be town-aligned, lynching them will give us info based on their behavior throughout the game.

That said I feel a bit more like lynching Gorlak now; CCS's story is weird (first making Gorlak's role seem neutral, now claiming neutral themselves), but lynching Gorlak will help us make a more informed decision regarding them.

CCS: Do you think Gorlak is scum? Another neutral? ...town?
I don't have time to find the gif right now but you know the bit from Zoolander where he's all "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills".

Yeah that

Why is everyone townreading Flame now? This seems to have turned into "CCS v Gorlak, let's no lynch".

It's less about that and more like me not finding any good reason to vote for Flame_AC over Gorlak at this point.

And unless Gorlak chimes in that is not going to change.

Oh, and I'd like to remind everyone that today is going to end 4 hours earlier than it was before (so 1 PM EST, for example). If you're going to do any last-minute voting make sure you get it in earlier than you normally would.

I know Gorlak is town. I just want to prove I'm not making shit up.

I don't doubt your role cop claim. I doubt you saying you're not scum.

It doesn't matter if you are right or not. To me, you're basically a dead man walking until tomorrow's lynching.

Kawl_USC

Why is any one letting anything ccs says impact their decision? The dude just keeps spinning more tales and changing his story. He's red checked. Ignore his ramblings. Vote for whoever you find scummier between gorlak and flame, and if we don't have a killing role that can get rid of ccs, we lynch him tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's difficult to say anything under the current circumstances until Gorlak comments on what CCS has said. In the absence of him doing that, I'm happy with my vote.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
WOOOOHOOOOOEYAAHAHAHAHAHHAWOOOHOOOOHOOOOOFUCKITYFUCKFUCKYESGETINTHEREJEZZA

and goodngiht

i will be pished as titties

Well if you guys won't believe me, I guess I'll just have to put the Doctor's name out there for scum to see ;)

And I have no incentive to give a fuck now.

I'm a Survivor. Since my win condition is clearly blown to shit, may as well have fun :p

Won't stop me getting your doctor killed :) :) :)

I know Gorlak is town. I just want to prove I'm not making shit up.

The fuck did I wake up to lol

"Oh, yeah, CCS is totally a survivor who's also a role cop and his role was intended to survive by holding our doctor hostage"

lol

Fireblend

Banned
Are we really going to force a tie? If winning because of not tying has taught me anything it's that sometimes it's ok for town to tie

Tying is a terrible idea, I'm strongly against it. I don't want scum getting a free pass on taking sides during this thunderdome, and I still think one of those two could be scum. I scum-read Flame and Gorlak's role is a huge question mark that he's refused to answer so far.

Flame_AC

I guess I should go ahead and drop my vote. Regretably, I will not be around for the new(?) end of day time as I'll be at work so if anyone wants anymore thoughts/comments from me, ask away in the next couple of hours.

Vote: Gorlak

I've made my best effort today to try and be active/talk about stuff while the other member of our thunderdome has sat on the sidelines even while we wait for some critical information based on CCS' claim. (I'm sure they're busy and this is just a bad time for all this.) Also, even as a vanilla townie I'd like to keep playing so if the choice is me or someone else whose alignment is not 100% known, it'll be the other person.

Top Bottom