• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Girl in Weiner sexting case lied to damage Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of sexting with a 15 year old while in bed with his son, he was sexting with a 17 year old while in bed with his son. All after a similar sexting episode exploded all over the news, ruined his career and publicly embarrassed him and his family on a national level, yeah?

I mean...did I miss the part where he's innocent or something?

Even if she was 17, he thought he was sexting a 15 y/o. Didn't we have a whole show about this kind of stuff years back? No matter what he's still guilty of the same crime.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I get all my important news from WhoWhatWhy.

1LxMeUz.gif

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
So instead of sexting with a 15 year old while in bed with his son, he was sexting with a 17 year old while in bed with his son. All after a similar sexting episode exploded all over the news, ruined his career and publicly embarrassed him and his family on a national level, yeah?

1, Nobody is saying that, in fact most posters who've touched that aspect have said "still a scumbag"
2. If she colluded with the GOP it's a big deal
3. Doesn't matter because it smells fake as hell. Her age would have been simple discovery and Weiner wouldn't have had to plead guilty.

On a strictly legal sense...maybe? I'm not sure.

muu

That's kind of what I'm saying, their standards are pretty high, so if they ran the story I assume an editor checked it out and it isn't just random FreedomDaily type nonsense.

Would be interesting to see if there's more to their story. At this point it does seem pretty crazy

goddamn it, so Louise Mensch was in some small part correct for once

If you fling shit at a wall some pieces will stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom