• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

"Listen to me cut a face promo and have everyone boo me!"

Saying "You really do suck!" is also the ultimate 2nd grade push fight insult.

Jordan is one of the best in ring talents in WWE. His mic needs work but he has the potential to be the total package.

I think everyone else is crazy but me.

Omg what a terrible promo lmao

JJ is really great. Feels like everything is going as planned as far as making him a dork goes. Its exactly what Kurt Angle was like

Jordan corpsing reading those awful scripted lines someone wrote for him. Jordan failing to make it good. The crowd properly booing it.

Beefy

Jordan is one of the best in ring talents in WWE. His mic needs work but he has the potential to be the total package.

I think everyone else is crazy but me.

He was the least talented of a tag team to be fair. Gable is far better

---------------------------------------------

I like Bray, but as good and different as his promos are, the dude nearly always loses.

more like the eater of pins, amirite
such a misuse of Bray. fascinating gimmick fucked up but really bad booking.
Sounds like Vince. Or one of Vince's writers writing something to please Vince.
vince is so bizarre. sometimes create amazingness like braun, then shit like this.

Raw64life

Jordan's biggest weakness is his promo skills, so let's immediately sour him on you after a good match by having him cut a shitty post-match promo. They just can't get out of their own way sometimes.

First ever MAN VS. MAN match. History about to be made.

I hate this because I fucking like Wyatt and I love Balor but the former has the worst booking ever and the latter is in this feud that's fucking stupid as hell and I JUST DON'T CARE UGH.

Roman versus Jordan in a "who the hell will the crowd cheer for" match.

Reigns - "This is my yard, and I don't care if your dad used to rule the roost, because you're a chicken nugget and I'm hungry for more."

JJ - "Well, when my dad Kurt Angle (wait for applause...there's none...fuck) comes out here and gives us A MATCH AT THE NEXT BIG PAY PER VIEW (wait for applause...there's none...fuck), you'll see who's the best at wrestling!"

Then everyone's heads explode in the crowd.

UberTag

Roman versus Jordan in a "who the hell will the crowd cheer for" match.
They would cheer for the ref.
They would cheer for the commentary team.
They would cheer for the ring crew.
They would cheer for the beachball.
They would cheer for both guys to kill each other.
They would cheer once the match is over and they don't have to watch it any more.

KissVibes

Banned
Bray wins, Finn joins Gallows and Anderson tomorrow on RAW for a Roman Reigns ass kicking. Seth and Dean make the save.

Balor Club vs Shield for the next six months.

Also, Staples Center holds 21,000 people.

Cole saying "Sold out at 16,000" is a god damn lie.

The show is sold out. One section of the arena is cut off for the set up and shit.

Top Bottom