• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

MC Safety

If I were developing a No Mercy drinking game for tonight, what rules should I use?

Drink for every pointless recap.

Drink for every advertisement during a pay per view show.

Drink for every time Michael Cole says "separation," when he really means "distance."

Drink for every time they plug the next upcoming pay per view during this pay per view.

Drink for any variation of "monster," "behemoth," or "giant" during the Brown Stroman match.

Have 911 on speed dial.

somedevil

Ring:

DKhk24JWkAIFURv.jpg

CDiggity

Take a shot whenever Michael Cole delivers a wrestler's promo for them via reciting their tweets instead of a wrestler delivering a promo themselves.
You'll be hammered after 30 minutes and, thankfully, you'll pass out and won't be subjected to watching more of it.
Anytime Cole says 'Oh my' = down an entire beer.
anytime Booker T goes MMMMMM
Anytime booker screws up a sentence take a drink.

You'll be done by the time the first match is finished
Drink for every pointless recap.

Drink for every advertisement during a pay per view show.

Drink for every time Michael Cole says "separation," when he really means "distance."

Drink for every time they plug the next upcoming pay per view during this pay per view.

Drink for any variation of "monster," "behemoth," or "giant" during the Brown Stroman match.

Have 911 on speed dial.
every time they mention "TWO WRESTLEMANIA-CALIBRE MATCHES" or a variation of the phrase

you'll probably be dead within the first 10 minutes

So pretty much do a pull while Booker or Cole speak. Got it. I think I need to do a beer run to have enough for the whole show....

Bronx-Man

Banned
Jordan's winning tonight since they're already re-using old PPV matches for Miz and that's usually when his title reigns end.

Elias went from being "=/" on NXT to being a delight to watch on the main roster.

Sure as hell didn't expect that.

WHAT IS WITH MICHAEL COLE AND THE WEIRD OBSESSION WITH ELIAS THING THEY HAVE GOING ON????

Jopie

Elias went from being "=" on NXT to being a delight to watch on the main roster.

Sure as hell didn't expect that.

WHAT IS WITH MICHAEL COLE AND THE WEIRD OBSESSION WITH ELIAS THING THEY HAVE GOING ON????

Completely unexpected, and the exact opposite of what has happened to most people after getting called up.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I feel like Elias' win/loss record on the main roster is currently really good, especially if you don't include DQs.

If Cena wins, hope Roman goes berserk on him like he did Triple H and we finally get that heel turn we all wanted.

Not going to happen though :( #FreeRoman

So where does Strongman go from here once he loses? He's been positioned as this unbeatable sort of monster, but who does he feud with next?

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I just don't understand why they don't put the belt on Strowman. I mean I know why, but it'd make so much sense for him to be champ right now.

Jopie

Kind of hope that Brock loses so that he can get rid of the suplex city thing for a while. It was played out like a year ago, and yet here we are.

Top Bottom