• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

King Al B

I lucked out today. I just happen to be at the local mall and remembered about the Mew giveaway. Walked in and got a code. I consider myself quite lucky. Time to fire up Pokemon Y and get back into it.

Aequitas

Could anyone message me an extra code they might have? My local GS gave me this BS about how they are only distributing codes this Saturday because its "pokemon day", and he passive aggressively told me that they open at 10 am and that its a first come first serve basis.

Wazzy

Banned
If my EB still has some I'll stop by and see if I can grab a couple extra for people who need a code. I got mine when the codes first started being released and didn't realize that distribution would have any problems for people.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Is there a schedule for mythicals in Japan?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
So I picked up one of the gen 1 VC titles. The Japanese site says that I should get a serial code...where is this code??

thetrin

So I picked up one of the gen 1 VC titles. The Japanese site says that I should get a serial code...where is this code??

Nevermind. I found it. It's on the digital receipt in eshop.

Hedge

I'm kind of miffed that all the mythics can't be traded to Sun/Moon outside of the Pokebank when X/Y is on the same console. :c

Juicy Bob

So, I got a Mew code in anticipation of my 20th Anniversary 2DS arriving any time now along with Pokemon X.

Given that the Mew distribution event ends in the UK tomorrow, do I have to use it before the end of tomorrow too? I can't redeem a code when I don't have a DS to use it with yet and it'd be a shame to miss out.

tiijj

So, I got a Mew code in anticipation of my 20th Anniversary 2DS arriving any time now along with Pokemon X.

Given that the Mew distribution event ends in the UK tomorrow, do I have to use it before the end of tomorrow too? I can't redeem a code when I don't have a DS to use it with yet and it'd be a shame to miss out.

You got till May 31

The Mythical Pokémon Mew will be available at participating GAME stores starting 1 February, 2016. Visit GAME to pick up a code that will unlock Mew in your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game. Be sure to redeem your code in your game by 31 May, 2016!

Is the only way to get these in the UK to visit a GAME store for a code that may or may not have?

The missus is into Pokemon but we're not near a store and this is the first I've read about these codes.

Dunkers92

Is the only way to get these in the UK to visit a GAME store for a code that may or may not have?

The missus is into Pokemon but we're not near a store and this is the first I've read about these codes.

GAME will have them. They have codes generated by the tills so in theory they will never run out.

The distribution for Mew ends tomorrow though

Juicy Bob

I can't promise you anything, but I'll pop into GAME in town later on my way to work and see if I can't get a hold of one for you.

Codes are unlimited as they're generated by the till. I just got one. Guy behind the till said they'd given out over 900, which is insane for my relatively small town.

ConceptX

Codes are unlimited as they're generated by the till. I just got one. Guy behind the till said they'd given out over 900, which is insane for my relatively small town.

You sure?

I popped into my local GAME today and the manager told me the event actually ended on the 24th (GAME's website lists the 28th), so they couldn't print it and had no pre-printed left.

Wasn't best pleased, guess I should of went earlier :(

Koren

Distribution in France indeed started yesterday in Micromanias (Game local equivalent).

Unfortunately, they want your store card for the code, so while they probably won't run out (they seem to be generated), we probably won't be able to get extra :/

I have 3 NA Mew codes here. Just comment and I'll PM to the next three people who ask.

Edit 1: 2 Left!

Edit 2: 1 to go!

Edit 3: And all gone for now!

abrack08

Crap, I thought these were all done over the Nintendo Network AND I had all month. If a kind soul who has an extra NA code were to send it my way, I'd be forever in your debt...

Jeremy

Wasn't able to snag one unfortunately. I thought they ran throughout the entire month. If anyone has a spare code I would truly appreciate it!

Top Bottom