• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th_Flores_K7.gif

2nd_Flores_K4.gif

holeup.png

P sure I could strike him out.

Shit I think Queso could get him.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
I usually lurk but holy shit.

I was at the Corey Seager bobblehead night when they hit 3 back to back to back homers to win it. I thought that was gonna be hard to top in terms of improbable games.

This game was magical. 25 games over .500...I know it is June, and the Doyers have broken my heart late in the season before but man, is this fun.

☺️☺️☺️

Wild, I was at that same game. Today had a similar, how on earth are we going to dig out of this-holy cow this is happening, type of feeling

Chris R

60 minutes clip last night about Otani was a nice little segment.

Confused though, because he said he wants to throw against Harper, but will only play for a team that lets him pitch and bat regularly...

zulux21

Our pitchers suck!!! We have to only use Kershaw and Wood for our play-off rotation
E: Frozen, only 20?

while his overall numbers are still suffering from his bad start.
Quinatana seems to have returned to form and his june numbers are much more in line with his usual.

you could trade for him :3

Beckx

Ohtani made the all-star roster (fan voted) despite only having 8 official games this year. he's finally back and able to DH, unfortunately Fighters need him cleared to pitch to have a hope of the playoffs.

tbh unless something changes and he goes lights out on the mound the rest of the year, i wonder if he will postpone a year.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It's begun
Jon Morosi‏ Verified account
@jonmorosi

#Rays / #Marlins trade agreed upon: Adeiny Hechavarria for OF Braxton Lee and RHP Ethan Clark, source confirms @clarkspencer report. @MLB

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
http://www.espn.com/blog/buster-oln...-tear-down-but-trade-market-will-be-difficult

I would imagine no one wants the Mets' garbage.

My sincere apologies to any team desperate enough to seek Asburble Carbrera or Lucas Duda.

"According to FanGraphs, the Mets’ chances to make the playoffs on Sunday morning stood at 6.4 percent, a number that does not reflect the additional injuries that will beset this team in August and September because, well, they’re the Mets."

So true.

Only player of value would be Reed and maybe, maybe Bruce.

Eh two fringe prospects for a guy we no longer needed isn't terrible.

No clue why the Rays even bothered trading for him though, as he is not an improvement over Tim Beckham lol

Now let's trade Ozuna and get some good prospects.

Chris Cotillo‏ @ChrisCotillo
"Some with the Giants muse that the team even misses Angel Pagan, who created an odd sort of unity because most of the players disliked him"
So the pure hatred of Angel Pagan led to 3 world series titles in 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom