• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

is there something wrong with the yankees pitcher? he can't seem to find the zone at all.

er they changed pitchers and same issue.

edit: walked the bases loaded to start the 8th o_O

interesting strategy yankees.

zulux21

so close to getting out of it but the yankees decided to give the white sox a free run with the 4th walk of the inning.

wonder if they will get out of the inning with the lead.

BigAT

Watching the Yankees bullpen these days...

dont-stress-the-sweat.gif

Fuck.

zulux21

Hmm I will take a 1.78 ERA for the month of june quintana. should make it hard for people to argue that the start of the year was anything but a few bad starts.

if he gets traded it will no doubt be for a huge package ideally moving the white sox farm from number 3 to number 1.

how is the brave's farm as for some reason they seem quite interested in him?

Malo

Banned
Hmm I will take a 1.78 ERA for the month of june quintana. should make it hard for people to argue that the start of the year was anything but a few bad starts.

if he gets traded it will no doubt be for a huge package ideally moving the white sox farm from number 3 to number 1.

how is the brave's farm as for some reason they seem quite interested in him?
Yankees probably will be in on him if continues to pitch like he has in June.

zulux21

Yankees probably will be in on him if continues to pitch like he has in June.

ehhhh.
while the white sox have a decent record of picking up the yankee's scraps and turning them into something (see quintana)

I don't really remember many trades that the white sox have done with the yankees that have gone well for the white sox >.<;

that being said, there has been a bit of a shift in the organization and they seem to be focusing more on players with solid baseball skills already even if they don't have amazing talent instead of guys with a lot of talent that they hope will pick up baseball well.

I also have super mixed feelings about a quintana vs sale duel between the yankees and red sox @_@

I figure quintana will continue to pitch well though. I think he is finally comfortable in the role he has in the clubhouse now. He was always in Sale's shadow, having to step out of that and be the face of the rotation can take some adjustment time.

in other thoughts this Alen Hanson guy seems like a solid pick up so far for the white sox. I wonder if he can be one of those cases that a change of scenery is all he needed to finally have it click.

DBacks seem to really enjoy seeing 0-5 out of their leadoff man. I dunno how Blanco's hitting .240, I have never even witnessed the dude make contact.

Chris R

Mariners are seriously fucking embarrassing.

Perform decently against good teams, shit the fucking bed against the shitty teams (PHI, TOR, ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom