• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Fox318

Please Listen while reading thread

BBFmCeP.png

Welcome to the first ever Shootember. Highlighting the shoot lifestyle and shoot way of life.

To follow the ways of the shoot you must follow these rules:

1. Always shoot for a single or double leg
  2. Be real, don't be a work.
  3. Learn to master the double wrist lock
  4. Respect and push yourself in the squared circle
  5. Never pull guard
  6. Don't get rolled up
  7. Get your protein in with a Feed Me More Shaker Bottle

Examples of Shooters of yesterday and today

hBiDB2K.png
5qyiumi.png
I0zRz0J.png
y4oI6Ae.png
18wCoJj.png
xERmYVw.png
CKxV7t1.png
LD3Hm9e.png
SHruW8i.png
krZHCck.gif
L9ZuiPW.png
a5dFXz1.png
3MGILpt.png
9OXiXCy.png

NEWS:

U1w7zC0.jpg

This month we may have a new member of the shoot community. CM "Hey PHILL" Punk is set to work Mickey Gall at UFC 203 in Cleveland. The same Arena he walked out on his WWE career.

So far there is a lot of hype for the 38 year old rookie.

wGkYIF5.gif

Update:

eK2ZMWJ.gif

Also coming up in September
anzcMrgl.jpg

qKdiy7o.jpg

Q0MFkGl.jpg

The final of the tournament that is throwing out MOTY cnadidates faster than Daniel Bryan gets concussions comes to a head with a 2 hour LIVE semi-finals and final on the WWE network.
2YXwl2S.gif

GVmpG1z.png

7FUL3Efl.png

7UfFJJc.png

BSytNap.png

ihW1NHpm.jpg
AC33gTBm.png

cV9WbzT.png

dvngqu3.png
ThirstyPopularDavidstiger.gif

punk_ufchwsli.png

dV7PUk2.png

XuCnzUAm.jpg
4acagrK.png

Zach

Bluekaveli's already over-posting. Disgust.

Come on, Jimmy King! The two of us together can defeat him in post count this thread!

Buncha marks in this thread.
I hope Cena never comes back
The Horsewomen are ok at best
Miz's promo was never gonna go anywhere cause he'd never be able to follow it up in the ring
Seth saved Finn from a boring ass title reign

There's still 3 years to go but I don't give a fuck.

The worst thing the WWE did or will do in the 2010s was break up the Shield. Those three people post-split have ruined more careers and lives combined than any other individual/group before or since.

I'm currently watching Smackdown and it is astounding how much better this show is than Raw.

AJ's new douchey "Face That Runs The Place" persona is god-tier and lends itself nicely to building easy TV matches

Oh fuck Apollo has a mic

Toki767

Why can no one ever wait until the first of the month before making a new thread.

It's not even the 31st of the month in some places yet.

There's my contribution to Shootember.

Why can no one ever wait until the first of the month before making a new thread.

It's not even the 31st of the month in some places yet.

There's my contribution to Shootember.

Fox just couldn't keep his gun holstered. He's a wimp, just like his idol Cesaro.

Here's a shoot for ya: Cesaro is awful. No hyperbole here, he's just awful, boring, and as bland as oatmeal. He's worse than what you think Kevin Nash is. He's a charisma black hole who only knows how to do two things: be tall, and do MOVEZ. But MOVEZ =/= a great wrestler, as Cesaro proves week in and week out. Cesaro could walk out of the company tomorrow, and nobody would even know he left. Dude adds nothing to the product.

Stick THAT in your gun and shoot it.

NNp7gWP.gif

Fox318

Here's a shoot for ya: Cesaro is awful. No hyperbole here, he's just awful, boring, and as bland as oatmeal. He's worse than what you think Kevin Nash is. He's a charisma black hole who only knows how to do two things: be tall, and do MOVEZ. But MOVEZ =/= a great wrestler, as Cesaro proves week in and week out. Cesaro could walk out of the company tomorrow, and nobody would even know he left. Dude adds nothing to the product.

Stick THAT in your gun and shoot it.

NNp7gWP.gif
giphy.gif

Top Bottom