• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I've stared long and hard at the OT and I don't see any Triple H. So I have something to say:

Fox can't make good OT, he can only simulate making good OTs.

Otunga is in rare form tonight, absolute trash

Oh my god the commentary in this women's match what the fuck is going on

"Yea it's just a great look into our family outside of the ring"
"We're not talking about Total Divas, we're talking about Total BELLAS right??"
"Yes"
"This women's tag match continues!"

I've stared long and hard at the OT and I don't see any Triple H. So I have something to say:

Fox can't make good OT, he can only simulate making good OTs.
The only thing Hunter has ever done is works himself into a shoot. He has to deal with this shit for the rest of his life unless Stephanie decided to get rid of him. I don't feel sorry for him at all, he can deal with the headaches and living in the phoney cartoon world.

Anth0ny

jacknqsak.gif

Here's a shoot for ya: Cesaro is awful. No hyperbole here, he's just awful, boring, and as bland as oatmeal. He's worse than what you think Kevin Nash is. He's a charisma black hole who only knows how to do two things: be tall, and do MOVEZ. But MOVEZ =/= a great wrestler, as Cesaro proves week in and week out. Cesaro could walk out of the company tomorrow, and nobody would even know he left. Dude adds nothing to the product.

Stick THAT in your gun and shoot it.

NNp7gWP.gif

I agree.

klonere

Banned
Here's a shoot: It's not September yet.

Although I suppose you wanted to lock in the thread before blue made a shitty no effort typo ridden disaster.

klonere

Banned
Rhyno is totally turning on Heath for the massive heat, brother.

Why do you think it was a :( on his cracker? #Connecthedots

Man I was planning to wait for sept 11th or whatever to sub to the network and get 3 ppvs in one sub. But I got all day before work tonight and could watch ppvs. I guess I could play Uncharted 4.

I'm debating buying UFC Punk. I don't really care about UFC and that's a pretty penny.

Here's a shoot for ya: Cesaro is awful. No hyperbole here, he's just awful, boring, and as bland as oatmeal. He's worse than what you think Kevin Nash is. He's a charisma black hole who only knows how to do two things: be tall, and do MOVEZ. But MOVEZ =/= a great wrestler, as Cesaro proves week in and week out. Cesaro could walk out of the company tomorrow, and nobody would even know he left. Dude adds nothing to the product.

Stick THAT in your gun and shoot it.

NNp7gWP.gif

That page 1 post..damn.

Alexa being tied up with this silly tag feud is well, silly. I feel like her and Becky could be having a lot better of a feud with just the two of them. Natty talks to much in the ring and is just bland. I still don't know what the hell Naomi is going for. Carmella and Nikki have about as much personality as a wall.

Really loving this current form of AJ. I think him being with The Club was definitely holding him back initially, but it seems like both of them getting room to breath has been super helpful. I'd still love to see Dana become part of The Club and with them finding their own Fale.

Heath is showing some great stuff right now.

orioto

Good Art™

Still i think... i mean they let him be absolutly not heelish when he wants. You can think it's normal in 2016 to not ask a wrestler to be 100% kayfabe in real life but he's using social network a lot and clearly doesn't give a shit about acting heel or not. he's just natural.

All i say is he won't act like a pure cheating devilish heel i think. Maybe it's for that reason that he wasn't in the loop (seemingly at least). It wasn't the usual screw job finish. it was meant to be a moment of joy. Which makes it interesting for what' coming.

Top Bottom