• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Dutch did you watch those Far Cry 5 teasers?
What....what was that?

the church one was cool. it's True detectives s1!

HYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I feel so empty about E3 right now. Since Last Guardian was finally announced, there is nothing to get really hyped about anymore.

Howie Roseman is the fucking worst:

Another Bill Belichick trade victory; Eric Rowe dominates crucial defensive metric

2nd best CB in the entire NFL and on a super team friendly deal. Cant wait to see the super star that the Eagles draft with the pick they get next year for him.

Those coverage stats are pretty misleading. Rowe pretty much ALWAYS gets McCourty giving him over the top help, whereas Butler usually covers the #2 outside and Logan Ryan usually covered #3's/slot. Not that he's not a damn good third corner, but he wouldn't be anything to write home about without safety help. His length really counts for a lot too, by the time bigger receivers beat him they've got McCourty in their face.

If the Pats didn't have crazy good safety play he'd get exposed by quicker receivers every week imo.

Hindl

HYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I feel so empty about E3 right now. Since Last Guardian was finally announced, there is nothing to get really hyped about anymore.
I'm not sure what would get me really excited either. I already know the existence of a lot of good games I'd get excited about. Maybe a Bloodborne 2 or Metroid would get me excited

Where's that machismo I know you have..

Come on Chris

I don't know if I can still go friend :(

A little birdy told me that someone in this thread may or may not have matched with Yanet on Tinder last night...

Yes that's what my sources are confirming, this could be unprecedented

I don't know...

Her first message to me was "Wanna see my ********? Paypal me 200 dollars and see what happens..." so I thought it was pretty legit.

(Had to keep it PG for the kids)

I've seen a lot of tinder profiles in my day and I honestly believe that's very legit,

A little birdy told me that someone in this thread may or may not have matched with Yanet on Tinder last night...
Oooh Grova, you dog..

WOW can't believe Floy really did it. Dude really is hot right now, he's got the juice.
Shhhhh..

They can't know the truth..

It's like 8-8 friend..

I don't know...

Her first message to me was "Wanna see my ********? Paypal me 200 dollars and see what happens..." so I thought it was pretty legit.

(Had to keep it PG for the kids)
:jnc

I don't know if I can still go friend :(
giphy.gif

Chris..

Would Kobe ever say those words?
Would Dan ever say those words?
Would Tanny ever say those words?
Would Magic ever say those words?
Would God-King Ceballos ever say those words?

No, they wouldn't.

They would get up and show everyone that they still got it. You can do it. Go out there and get Yanet..

the hit new show coming to Breadsteam this fall!
Fixed

Do it Chris, do it for football gaf.

Seems like Grova has the inside track on this one, let's see how he does first.

giphy.gif

Chris..

Would Kobe ever say those words?
Would Dan ever say those words?
Would Tanny ever say those words?
Would Magic ever say those words?
Would God-King Ceballos ever say those words?

No, they wouldn't.

They would get up and show everyone that they still got it. You can do it. Go out there and get Yanet..

875c6f77c42458b850df59393b2cd3c7fb08561865222cf06b5edd8121b6849f.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns news:

Kirksey revealed he may get some time at OLB this season and as well talk of McCourty possibly running at FS.

BigAT

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter
NFL overtime expected to be reduced today to 10 minutes from 15 minutes. "It's happening," said one league official.

Of all the stupid, unnecessary rule changes to enact...who the hell wants this Euro-inspired nonsense that will only result in more ties? I didn't think NFL overtime could get worse, but here you go.

Top Bottom